OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

exactly.. even with my dez, demaryius and evans (and the ability to only play 3).. might be too good to pass up

seriously considering benching evans after last week:\
bench Thomas unless JT comes back hes the only threat in denvers offense and they gonna be all on him

i'm starting gordon but the guy hasn't played all year and has hoyer throwing to him. i see no problem starting TY over him this week.
Gordon did great the 3 weeks Hoyer was throwing to him last season before Hoyer got injured. Gordon first game back after the 2 game suspension... 10 rec 146 yards and 1 td.

The homie even cooked with Weeden and Campbell :lol: he's qb proof :smokin

He's in shape right? Been working out?..... I can't wait to read reports this week out of practice 

One dude on ESPN was saying the Browns run game could stifle Gordon.. and that Gordon put up those numbers when they didn't have anyone like West or Crowell

Last edited:
Gordon did great the 3 weeks Hoyer was throwing to him last season before Hoyer got injured. Gordon first game back after the 2 game suspension... 10 rec 146 yards and 1 td.

The homie even cooked with Weeden and Campbell :lol: he's qb proof :smokin

EXACTLY.

Browns could sign Steve Young right now and start him and I'd still put josh gordon in my flex ahead of any we not named jordy, cobb, demariyus, megatron.

Haha

Starting Gordon, Marshall, and Evans this week :pimp:

Hoping Gio sits out another week too so I can plug in Hill over Ellington...

I think I am going to drop the Seahawks this week.

I am going to target the Colts vs. Jac but I am last on the waiver wire so I will probably miss out on them.

How would you rank these matchups this week:

Chargers vs. Stl
Bears vs. TB
Cowboys vs. NYG
Texans vs. Cin

Or would you stick with the Seahawks vs. Ari?

Want feedback on a league where I'm in first place at 8-2-1.

Team is currently:
QB: Romo
RB: Ellington
RB: Gore
WR: Demaryius
WR: Dez
TE: Olsen/Kelce
Flex: AJ Green

I've had Gordon stashed this whole time and if he's gonna eat like we all think and hope he will; then I'd like to upgrade at RB.

Based off looking at other teams that have depth at RB and could use an upgrade at WR, was hoping to package AJ and Gore for Charles but don't think that'll be enough.

Would you guys do AJ and Ellington for Charles?

Damn so should I start Gordon?

I'm playing as of now

Marshall

Beckham jr.

Roddy white

who should I take out?

Reps to the 2 that gave their 2 cents but this trade probably not even gonna get looked at since the dude that has Charles still has Victor Cruz on his bench :smh: :lol:

Sent the proposal anyway though.

Would AJ and Gore for Lacy be worth it?

Last edited:
Just traded for Jordy Nelson. Gonna try and flip him, another WR, and McKinnon for Demarco Murray. Wish me luck :lol:.

Just traded for Jordy Nelson. Gonna try and flip him, another WR, and McKinnon for Demarco Murray. Wish me luck :lol:.
I'd honestly keep Jordy. He's got the best QB in football in love with him. Demarco worries me with all the work he's had thus far.
I agree with everything you said. BUT :lol: I have Golden Tate, ODB, Roddy White, and Jordan Matthews (along with Michael Floyd & John Brown). It's a PPR and I don't think the drop off from Nelson to those guys will be too substantial. McKinnon to Murray is huge though. I'm willing to gamble on Murray's health to pretty much solidify my team. Honestly don't think he'll accept it anyway.

Last edited:
Interesting situation. Could be worth it. If he doesn't accept, you've got plenty of weapons there to trade for another RB. You could probably get Shady with two of those receivers and still keep Jordy.

Interesting situation. Could be worth it. If he doesn't accept, you've got plenty of weapons there to trade for another RB. You could probably get Shady with two of those receivers and still keep Jordy.
The same guy actually has Shady :lol:. I was thinking about going after him, but honestly I'm not too confident in him. I watch the Eagles every week and I just don't see Shady coming on all of a sudden. He dances in the backfield too much. He loses snaps to Sproles and is barely involved in the pass game. And recently he's been losing touches to Polk near the goal line.

On the other hand, I definitely wouldn't mind parting with any of my WRs (besides Nelson) and McKinnon in order to get him. We shall see, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom