Crowell

CJ Anderson

or i can go pick up Blue since Foster isnt coming back this week 

one more fellas

Brandon Marshall/Alshon Jeffrey and Randall Cobb 

or

Josh Gordon and Jordy Nelson/Demaryius Thomas
top line sounds real good but thats split targets between Marshall and Jeffrey

but that last line sounds nice as they will all be #1 targets but idk how DT and Gordon gonna be this game given the target on their back 

who should i drop to pick up blue then ... 
Tough call, push comes to shove, Crowell. If nobody else can be dropped at other positions

Really though, do you need a win this week? I would keep my lineup the same if you have a good record. Foster will return soon and Blue will be droppable again

Last edited:

Tough call, push comes to shove, Crowell. If nobody else can be dropped at other positions

Really though, do you need a win this week? I would keep my lineup the same if you have a good record. Foster will return soon and Blue will be droppable again
Yeah i need the W im sitting at #1 at 6-3 but 5 other guys are 5-4 and then 2 at 4-5

not sure who i would drop ... on the bench is Big Ben, Eagles D, Kelce, CJ Anderson, Crowell 

also in my other league who gets the start for me RB & WR

RB: Vereen, Mason, Blue, Gray

WR: Tate, Green, Sanders, Matthews

I currently have Vereen & Mason  AND  Tate Green & Matthews  .... just need to see how sanders gonna be 

Last edited:
Hey guys. Pick 2, standard Yahoo league
DJax vs SF
GTate vs NE
Kenny Stills vs BAL
Kendall Wright vs Philly

Thanks!

Gio B is back so I'm thinking abt going with him over S. Jackson vs the Browns. So for Flex should I go S. Jackson, Boldin, Mi Floyd, or Doug Baldwin....

PPR pick 2. Tre Mason, Joique Bell, or Shane Vereen

PPR pick 1. Owen Daniels or Jacob Tamme

Thanks!

i just benched hill since GIo was named starter

only good that could come is maybe Hill vultures a TD 

I still expect Hill to see a nice bit of snaps/touches. I wouldn't bench him just because they named Gio the starter. That distinction could mean nothing.

Who's the better choice at qb this week?

Brady vs. Lions
Brees vs. Ravens on Monday night.

Lions D is pretty good.
But brees is usually pretty good in prime time home games.

Pats should be airing it out today though against that D.

Brady has been solid all year except for last week. Pats are the best team right now. Thinking I should ride with Brady

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom