OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Next week, everyone is gonna bench Travis Kelce. And everyone is gonna start Jordan Reed. And everyone is gonna have that same sour taste in their mouth that they have this week.

up 13 right now with my opponent having cj anderson and jamaal charles. need to win this week so i'm sweatin' :lol:

Next week, everyone is gonna bench Travis Kelce. And everyone is gonna start Jordan Reed. And everyone is gonna have that same sour taste in their mouth that they have this week.
Nah .. kelce has started EVERY week for me so i will continue to have the sour taste in my mouth like i have been most of the season. I dropped Reed a while ago when RG3 failed to even throw it his way

first time not making playoffs for fantasy football
mean.gif
right there with ya man - it hurts and now i cant watch football the same

Nah .. kelce has started EVERY week for me so i will continue to have the sour taste in my mouth like i have been most of the season. I dropped Reed a while ago when RG3 failed to even throw it his way
In PPR leagues at least, Reed has been very solid in every game that Colt McCoy has started. 5-54 (6 targets) in week 7, 7-40 (7 targets) in week 8, and then today's 9-123 (11 targets). His targets were a team-high in every game. Despite all those enticing numbers, he'll most likely get hurt next week or just put up a dud. And I'll be starting him :lol:.

If I knew reed was playing this week I would have kept him.. With colt playing the TEs are actually going get the ball.. Even thought about picking up niles assuming reed was going be out

down 8 and I have Tannehill tomorrow. My opponent has Lamar Miller and Chris Johnson.... Need a BIG game from Tanne in order to get into the playoffs.

Had three must-win games this week to make the playoffs. One was win-and-I'm-in, and in the other two I needed certain teams to lose as well. Got the W in all three leagues and had the right team lose in one of them, so I locked up two playoff spots so far. Need Chris Ivory and the Jets D/ST to combine for 19 points tomorrow, and the other team that I need to lose will lose. Gonna be a nailbiter :lol:.

If it works out, I'll have made the playoffs in all three of my money leagues (with two of them being the last seed). But once you're in the playoffs, anything can happen. And with the way all three of these teams have been putting up points in the last few weeks, I'm confident that I can make a championship run with every one of them :pimp:.

Last edited:
tre :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
10-3 going into the playoffs. as a 3 seed though :smh: 2 seed with a bye has a 7-6 record...

^guy in first place with only one loss is in my division. top guys from each division get the 1/2 seed and get first round byes.

Clinched a 1 seed in my money league and also tied for best record, 9-4
pimp.gif

First round matchup will be easy hopefully

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom