OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Quick question for y'all. Julio is out, I need to win this week to make into final. I moved roddy into wr2. Who do start at flex (non ppr) edelman, laffel, or terrence west. I have a feeling Cleveland will run the vall a ton with johny manziel in there. Could also pick up harry Douglas. Thx in advance

sick.gif

In Chicago ... Damnit man this damn site kept saying it was a home game.

But I've don't that best team thing and that's when I got my 4 loses this season
laugh.gif
that's why I'm so nervous about this one. They both have good matchups on paper
if you lose with your best team then you lose buddy

Gotta play Douglas, Bryant and Crowell.

Sitting Lacy, Gordon and Jones.

Feel confident

I'm rolling tide with Lacy and I'm confident in Money feeding Gordon. Let's get to the championship baby.

Last edited:
NT brethren need your help...

Dense an Jackson coming off injury with banged up Qb's or Donte Moncrief against poor Houston Defense,

Thank you much fellas

With Julio out, should I still start Matty Ice over Sanchez and Stafford?
tough call buddy. the weather forcast has me nervous monday night. i have to go with brees but am not feeling good. sanchez is an option although falcons running game sucks and harry douglass is a nice play monday. i prob stick with ryan and let the chios fall how they may

Lacy, Lamar Miller or Branden Oliver?

Sanchez or Romo?

Manziel or Dalton?

Green Bay or Cleveland?

Last edited:
I'm rolling tide with Lacy and I'm confident in Money feeding Gordon. Let's get to the championship baby.
That's how I'm feeling. I think Money's scrambling ability with open it up for Gordon.

After losing 5 in a row, I've won 3 straight to get to the Semi's. Only players I'm debating on are:

Mychael Rivera or Jordan Reed at TE.

Anybody? Leaning Reed.

Jeremy Hill or Jonathan Stewart?
Hill.

NT brethren need your help...

Dense an Jackson coming off injury with banged up Qb's or Donte Moncrief against poor Houston Defense,

Thank you much fellas
Moncrief.

With Julio out, should I still start Matty Ice over Sanchez and Stafford?
Ryan.

Lacy, Lamar Miller or Branden Oliver?
Sanchez or Romo?
Manziel or Dalton?
Green Bay or Cleveland?
Lacy.

Romo.

Manziel.

Cleveland.

Steelers kicker (vs Atl) or Seahawks kicker (vs SF)?
Hauschka.

That's how I'm feeling. I think Money's scrambling ability with open it up for Gordon.

After losing 5 in a row, I've won 3 straight to get to the Semi's. Only players I'm debating on are:

Mychael Rivera or Jordan Reed at TE.

Anybody? Leaning Reed.
Reed.

champ's a class act with his input every week/year :pimp: i'm gonna need to bug you closer to draft night next year for that rookies to look out/sleepers list like you blessed me with this year.

Back
Top Bottom