OFFICIAL 2014 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

-ODB keeping me in the game today.
-Manziel crippling the rest of the Brown's offense. Crowell only got me 2 points :smh:
-Kept Wallace on the bench, but realistically I didn't even consider starting him.
-Need Cutler and Gates to put on strong performances to get me to the finals.

Need the Chargers/Broncos game to be low scoring. Going against Julius and E Sanders while I have Broncos D. Should've started the bills smh but who knew AROD would struggle the way he did when's he been on fire the last couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Need a 30 point game by the Lions D and for Brees to fall flat on his face to even have a chance and beast mode to have a quiet day.

I can't wait to ******* get revenge on this guy I'll be playing in the finals, he beat me twice during the regular season

ODB and Lacy been flourishing, maybe I'll even get Julio back.. and I'm sure Forsett will fare better

I have Gordon too but **** Gordon 
roll.gif
people got me hyped thinking he was going to be a free meal ticket from day 1 of his return

Last edited:
I'm in a barn burner right now against lions d n lynch w shady and delanie winner goes to the chip lets go man

Glad I rolled tide w Lacy.

Starting manziel might cost me the playoffs :stoneface: :smh:

****** got me 0 points. Dude is a bum >:

Jordy dropping passes too >:

Last edited:
:lol: The hype though. Money Manziel :smh:

DET needs to run a couple of these picks back man.

I need lynch to keep it quiet and lions d to get rocked. I want this championship. Two point game right now and I have Delanie and shady.

Peyton & Sanders need to wake the hell up and get this connection goin

Tate keep on eatin .. need about 5-10 more points from u

Back
Top Bottom