K: M. Crosby
DEF: Detroit

Bench:
E. Decker
D. Bowe
R. Wilson
Helu

what you guys think? :lol: 12 team .5PPR

[table][tr][th=""]Team Name[/th][/tr][tr][td]1.[/td][td](4)[/td][td]Adrian Peterson  (Min - RB)[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td](21)[/td][td]Zac Stacy  (StL - RB)[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td](28)[/td][td]Alshon Jeffery  (Chi - WR)[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td](45)[/td][td]Vincent Jackson  (TB - WR)[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td](52)[/td][td]Torrey Smith  (Bal - WR)[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td](69)[/td][td]Jason Witten  (Dal - TE)[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td](76)[/td][td]Nick Foles  (Phi - QB)[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td](93)[/td][td]Sammy Watkins  (Buf - WR)[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td](100)[/td][td]Jonathan Stewart  (Car - RB)[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td](117)[/td][td]Carolina  (Car - DEF)[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td](124)[/td][td]Russell Wilson  (Sea - QB)[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td](141)[/td][td]Ahmad Bradshaw  (Ind - RB)[/td][/tr][tr][td]13.[/td][td](148)[/td][td]Josh Gordon  (Cle - WR)[/td][/tr][tr][td]14.[/td][td](165)[/td][td]Steven Hauschka  (Sea - K)[/td][/tr][tr][td]15.[/td][td](172)[/td][td]Antonio Gates  (SD - TE)[/td][/tr][/table]
12 team PPR

Dont ask about Stewart with the 100 pick, dont know what i was thinking but overall i like my team. My bench is a bit weak although im praying Gordon only has like a 5-6 game suspension 

Not that it means much/anything Yahoo rated me a A- and to win the league

QB: Matt Ryan
WR: C. Patterson
WR: Fitzgerald
RB: E. Lacy
RB: Z. Stacy
TE: J. Thomas
FLEX: Gerhart

Bench:
E. Decker
D. Bowe
R. Wilson
Helu

what you guys think?
laugh.gif
12 team .5PPR
That receiving core 
sick.gif

[table][tr][th=""]Team Name[/th][/tr][tr][td]1.[/td][td](4)[/td][td]Adrian Peterson  (Min - RB)[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td](21)[/td][td]Zac Stacy  (StL - RB)[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td](28)[/td][td]Alshon Jeffery  (Chi - WR)[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td](45)[/td][td]Vincent Jackson  (TB - WR)[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td](52)[/td][td]Torrey Smith  (Bal - WR)[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td](69)[/td][td]Jason Witten  (Dal - TE)[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td](76)[/td][td]Nick Foles  (Phi - QB)[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td](93)[/td][td]Sammy Watkins  (Buf - WR)[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td](100)[/td][td]Jonathan Stewart  (Car - RB)[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td](117)[/td][td]Carolina  (Car - DEF)[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td](124)[/td][td]Russell Wilson  (Sea - QB)[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td](141)[/td][td]Ahmad Bradshaw  (Ind - RB)[/td][/tr][tr][td]13.[/td][td](148)[/td][td]Josh Gordon  (Cle - WR)[/td][/tr][tr][td]14.[/td][td](165)[/td][td]Steven Hauschka  (Sea - K)[/td][/tr][tr][td]15.[/td][td](172)[/td][td]Antonio Gates  (SD - TE)[/td][/tr][/table]
12 team PPR

Dont ask about Stewart with the 100 pick, dont know what i was thinking but overall i like my team. My bench is a bit weak although im praying Gordon only has like a 5-6 game suspension 

Not that it means much/anything Yahoo rated me a A- and to win the league
Really like the starting squad.. but not much depth on the bench.

I got Gordon on all my leagues as well hoping he plays.. even if it's 8 games.

Last edited:
True but I was running my league last season with my kickers was giving me points while some of the running backs were producing 3 pts a game.

A prominent beat reporter for the Patriots is anticipating Stevan Ridley being cut. Pretty crazy if it ends up being true.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6487/stevan-ridley

Might be the best thing for Ridley. Clean slate. A team would take him in a heartbeat
Definitely. Both for his career and fantasy owners :lol:.

[@=/u/77141/Suberzat1]@Suberzat1[/@] how many people in your league?
McCoy, Ball, Julio, and Gronk in a 12 teamer? Point me in the direction of that league.

Bench:
E. Decker
D. Bowe
R. Wilson
Helu

what you guys think?
laugh.gif
12 team .5PPR
solid starting core, i wouldve gone with another RB instead of bowe

View media item 1149752
Thoughts on my team? 12 man league, standard.

Obviously I have a ton of running backs, will see how the season plays out to see who I can drop, etc.. I had my eyes on Lamar Miller to be my RB2/Flex, but I took a chance on Knowshon with that last performance.

My plan to grab Julius or Gronk in the 3rd didn't play out as everyone reached during the draft so I came away with Keenan Allen in the 3rd.

McCoy, Ball, Julio, and Gronk in a 12 teamer? Point me in the direction of that league.
very possible

in my league shady went 1st..ball went 3rd rd and I think Julio and gronkowski went between 4th and 6th round
I've yet to see Ball or Julio make it out of the 2nd round. And when they do go, it's early-mid 2nd so a guy who's in the top 3 spots isn't able to grab them anyway. Gronk doesn't usually make it out of the 4th. The mocks I do, and the few actual drafts I've seen have all been PPR so maybe they do actually last longer in standard leagues.

Last edited:

Bench:

E. Decker

D. Bowe

R. Wilson

Helu

what you guys think? :lol: 12 team .5PPR
solid starting core, i wouldve gone with another RB instead of bowe

yea, i didnt do any work so that far into the draft i didnt know who the hell plays or not

i know i need another RB

hope i can win my league, probably not tho :lol:

very possible

in my league shady went 1st..ball went 3rd rd and I think Julio and gronkowski went between 4th and 6th round
I've yet to see Ball or Julio make it out of the 2nd round. And when they do go, it's early-mid 2nd so a guy who's in the top 3 spots isn't able to grab them anyway. Gronk doesn't usually make it out of the 4th. The mocks I do, and the few actual drafts I've seen have all been PPR so maybe they do actually last longer in standard leagues.
3 drafts I've done..ball and Julio haven't left the second and gronk never past 4

12 Teams Non PPR.

Matt Ryan

Alfred Morris
Reggie Bush
Chris Johnson

Megatron
Fitz

Witten

Def will vary based on matchups

GB Kicker

Bench
Gordon (10th round, you never know)
MIke Wallace
Jon Grimes
Kelvin Benjamin
Big Ben
Coby Fleener

12 Teams Non PPR.

Matt Ryan

Alfred Morris
Reggie Bush
Chris Johnson

Megatron
Fitz

Witten

Def will vary based on matchups

GB Kicker

Bench
Gordon (10th round, you never know)
MIke Wallace
Jon Grimes
Kelvin Benjamin
Big Ben
Coby Fleener
RB's will lack production for you since its a non ppr. 

both bush and CJ will not see many goal line carries

I need to keep two out of this group for a 2keepers league....cant decide on someone else besides Bell..

HELP!
which 2 would you keep out of these???

V.Cruz
T.Brady
Leveon Bell
Ryan Matthews
Edelman

I'm leaning to Bell & Matthews...its a non-PPR league, standard scoring, 10teams.
Cheers!!

I need to keep two out of this group for a 2keepers league....cant decide on someone else besides Bell..

HELP!
which 2 would you keep out of these???

V.Cruz
T.Brady
Leveon Bell
Ryan Matthews
Edelman

I'm leaning to Bell & Matthews...its a non-PPR league, standard scoring, 10teams.
Cheers!!
what's your roster looking like?

If Ridley gets released I would think James White would be immediately relevant in fantasy football..

True but I was running my league last season with my kickers was giving me points while some of the running backs were producing 3 pts a game.

Kickers were huge last year. Its a bigger difference than most people realize

People know kickers are important but you don't need two on your roster
laugh.gif
That's what I am saying man...had a dude draft Gostkowski and Prater in my league yesterday... 
indifferent.gif

Along with the Seattle D going in the 6th round...

Back
Top Bottom