official 2014 jordan brand release prediction thread

6s are carmine 9s are supposed to be the retro of his baseball cleat (black/white) 1s have no idea but looking forward to it

I was thinking the same. That 9 is out of place and rot
tion. I can see that being a barons 9 limited edition

Considering we've been disappointed by rumoured shoes not dropping this year I am hoping next year we get the following

Black Metallic 5

Aqua 8

BC3 - with or without Nike Air I couldn't care less

Unless we get surprised in the last couple of months of the year. Just seems very quiet from JB running up to Christmas.

It might seem reasonable for a surprise Black Metallic 5 before years end. Maybe waiting until the Oreo 5 drops to announce them.

WHO'S SAVED THEIR MONEY FOR THIS MONTHS SNEAKER DROPS…...

WHICH ARE YOU GETTTING?

WHO'S SAVED THEIR MONEY FOR THIS MONTHS SNEAKER DROPS…...

WHICH ARE YOU GETTTING?
Wanted the 3Lab5 Infared tbh. IMO I feel like the black elephant print is a good look. Looking at it now, I'll prolly cop the 11s

We know that all the VIs will drop...obviously. I do, however, wanna throw in a little caveat though; outta all the VIs, I feel like the DMP VIs will drop as a stand alone shoe...and ruin all that is sacred about those shoes. I saw someone earlier in this thread make mention of the same possibility. I think it'll happen...but on the same level that jb did the black/gold AJ I OGs this year or maybe only a little wider spread. Hopefully they come as a QS; because much to the chagrin of those who hold DMPs as grails, I'd like a shot at them if they drop. It'd also make it that much easier to turn my back on jb after next year.

This is just a guess at this point; I am relatively new here with only a few posts...and you all have super connects..so tell me if I'm off base. 

Also, I can see them putting out the Oreo VIs again quite possibly. I personally would like them to switch the roman numerals V and the I to an I and a V. But that's wi****l thinking.

Thinking the DMP VIs will release :lol: I highly doubt that will happen. Maybe in a few more years but not next year

I hope they do drop the dmp vi's could be an amazing july 4th or black friday drop, with the other being the black infrareds. Though i know most people want to keep them grail status and all limited, i hope they are available in the quantities like last years thunder 4s. Hopefully some on Jbs marketing team is thinking just how big a release they could be.

I hope they do drop the dmp vi's could be an amazing july 4th or black friday drop, with the other being the black infrareds. Though i know most people want to keep them grail status and all limited, i hope they are available in the quantities like last years thunder 4s. Hopefully some on Jbs marketing team is thinking just how big a release they could be.
I understand a lot of people would like them to release but I think the people have to be realistic to keep other people's hope from going up. I definitely believe that JB has thought of bringing out packs in a single retro form rather than retroing the entire pack

so far confirmed 

6's

White Inf's

Carmines

Sport Blues

THE ALL RED IS retro + colorway

theres another 1 coming early fall

9's

a wolf grey 9

3's powder blue

wolf grey

grey and orange 

sports blue /blk cement

14's

white and black og

wolf grey

2's

og's

bobcat

grey and inf

columbia 

blk venom green

1og

inf red

white/royal

1og high ko

royal

black toe

chicago

22 releases......2013 there were 41 retro releases

so expect jb to at least drop 18-20 more 

i fully expect the blk inf 6 and maroon 6's

those 3 pair low 11's

hearing another new 11 colorway for xmas and the blk cement 3 og late 2014 early 2015 

5 lab 3 1 lab 4 ...also another pack like the fears and kilroy persona pack should come in late summer early fall 

Back
Top Bottom