official 2014 jordan brand release prediction thread

I highly doubt JB is going to retro the indaglo 14 and the XIII black/blue low. I would like to get proved wrong. This is my prediction

Jordan IV Laser

Jordan XVII OG

Jordan VII Hare

Jordan XI Columbia

Jordan XVI white/blue

I think they may save the hate 7s for 2015 when it will be the supposed 23rd anniversary for the 7s. And that is the only OG cw that has not retroed recently

Bred 12s with leather, no nubuck. Some original XI Low colorways, especially the snakes.
With that said, what I want most from Jordan Brand in 2014 is quality.

^agreed. I would have no qualms with even another (small) price increase if it meant that the extra dough went towards higher quality materials.

A UNC or Cool Grey XV quickstrike for 14 would be nice. I wouldn't mind them releasing Black Suede XVIIIs either.

Sport Blue 6
Blk Cement 3 88 OG
Columbia 11
Indiglo 14
Wht Navy 16
Blk Red 16
Wht College Blue 17

then I can finally retire (hopefully) :lol:

really hope we see at least 2 og colorway 14s and a retro + or something like we saw with the 13s in 2013
pimp.gif

i just said i wanted to see more official pics of these ,thanks now my mind is made up,i will pass on these

yes all leather 12,i need another pair of carmines to keep on ice,hare 7 would be nice and maroon 6's.. please let these drop my sneaker collecting will be complete..i think
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom