official 2014 jordan brand release prediction thread

I'm gonna cop like 3 pairs of Carmines if they release them. I've settled on which jordans, I don't have a lot of money so I can only get the pairs that I truly like and can't screw around with pairs I kind of like. I admit I do like the XI's and IV's and a lot of other Jordans, but the Carmines are my all favorite Jordan, so I dunno I'll probably have a stash of them to keep me going til the next re-release which could be as long as 10 years away.

Since the Carmines are the retro pair I've spent the most on of all my air jordans, because they are my favorite Jordan of all time, even when both my pairs were used when I bought them, I should probably try to get as many as possible on release day and a follow up with another pair on the day they restock.

Right now I see them going for $400-$420 in DS condition on ebay with bids (Buy it Now's don't count, I only pay attention to auctions with actual bidders). Theres no way I can afford that, right now Im seaglowing the soles on my two pairs and restoring them to the best of my ability, I'm probably going to sell them off in 3-4 months to start getting a fund together to buy a gang of the retros.

Assuming that a new pair will be around $160 NIB buying it from the store, and I like waking up and getting in line to a shoe store 6 hours before it opens, I'll probably get several pairs of them.

Last edited:
tumblr_mcbo4b1L3O1rdg5h4o1_500.jpg
    I wouldn't mind to see any of these retro.

tumblr_mdcf4k7oor1qjanmqo1_1280.jpg
3887404758_6008c3a483.jpg
tumblr_m96vc8wEtK1qa3sjco1_500.jpg

Can't wait to see what the xx9 looks like.

From the retro line I want to see some 16-19. Almost everything else has been done numerous times

why would they re-release the white/gold vi that came in a pack :lol:

they dropping the red suede v's again too :rofl:

this info everyones talking about just popped up on my instagram... the 6s made my eyes light up... i've been trying to find a clean pair of 2010 white and infrared 6s from the pack and knowing they may release early next year is freaking amazing news! That means I can just save and wait for a fresh pair and avoid the ^^ in $$ on ebay

Hoping for Maroons and Sport Blues

But sick of JB re-releasing the same kicks only a few years after other releases - I have carmines, the Infrared pack DS - 

Give me the Maroons - first pair of J's i got in 3rd grade and I'm done with Jordans

Well now the White n Black Infrared 6s confirmed (I wish they only released 1 of em, my Black Infrareds still goin strong),, along with Powder Blue 10s
Maroon 6s, Carmine 6s, Altitude 13s, Leather Bred 12s, Hare 7s are a must, Lightning 4s, Columbia 11
Bold predictions: Raging Bull 5s, Chambray 7s (might b 2015 along with Hares), Green Bean 5s, Burgundy 5s

Damn next year is gonna be great for kicks. The VIs are among my top favorite js with the XIIIs and Vs

Hmm, lets see:

White/Infared 6 - February
Sport Blue 6 - (?) - May/June
Maroon 6 - (?) August/September
Carmine 6/Black Infared 6 - Black Friday
*whichever doesn't release then, releases in December*

Its all just predictions/guesses/speculation.

I just hope that JB doesn't butcher these 6s though.

No shiny leather, no ashy suede, no "Gym Red/Varsity Red" color switch.

*crosses fingers*

Hmm, lets see:

White/Infared 6 - February
Sport Blue 6 - (?) - May/June
Maroon 6 - (?) August/September
Carmine 6/Black Infared 6 - Black Friday
*whichever doesn't release then, releases in December*

Its all just predictions/guesses/speculation.

I just hope that JB doesn't butcher these 6s though.

No shiny leather, no ashy suede, no "Gym Red/Varsity Red" color switch.

*crosses fingers*
and 2 sh*tty retro + colorway cant forget those lol 
roll.gif

almost seems like jordan is searching for whats selling the most on the non retail market and re-releasing it in mass amounts..

look at the past 2 years.. nothing is sacred!

Back
Top Bottom