official 2014 jordan brand release prediction thread

and 2 sh*tty retro + colorway cant forget those lol 
roll.gif
The truth.

I can see them redoing the lakers 6s like they re did the celtics 1s and made them look decent this year. 

Also I see the DMP 6s coming back out next year

DMP 6 would be dope, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up on that.

I will however be getting my hopes up on the blk/infa & the carmines!

almost seems like jordan is searching for whats selling the most on the non retail market and re-releasing it in mass amounts..

look at the past 2 years.. nothing is sacred!
Olympic 6's, Thunder 4's, Grape 5's come to mind. Did I miss anything else?

yea but they messed up the 6s with the paint switch. Plus I wouldnt count Grape 5s as sacred. The thunders ad Olympic 6s were a shoe that before they re retroed only came out  once. 

Charcoal VI's.... DANG Rookies!...

I agree with you on refusing to use the name Raptor, but Its the 7's not VI's

Just a few of most peoples grails (including mine):

2011                                                                                            

Jordan I BANNED         

Wc III                                                                                     

BCIII                                                                                       

XIII Playoffs                                                

BHM III 

True Blue III              

Jordan V Metallic Silver

Concord XI's

LAST SHOT'S XIV  

Bred IV

Bred XI Thunder IV

WC IV

Jordan 1 KO

1 Black gold (originally made for jordans direct friends family)

Bred XIII

NIKE AIR WC III 88'S

HGG XIII

Black Toe 1's

And to come

Playoff VIII's

Aqua VIII's

What else is left to release? Carmines ????!?? Lol. Everythings already came out !

Last edited:
Bred XIII
NIKE AIR WC III 88'S
HGG XIII
Black Toe 1's

And to come
Playoff XIII's
Aqua XIII's

???....

Did you mean Playoff and Aqua VIII's?

2011                                                                                            

Jordan I BANNED         

Wc III                                                                                     

BCIII                                                                                       

XIII Playoffs                                                

BHM III 

True Blue III              

Jordan V Metallic Silver

Concord XI's

LAST SHOT'S XIV  

Bred IV

Bred XI Thunder IV

WC IV

Jordan 1 KO

Bred XIII

NIKE AIR WC III 88'S

HGG XIII

Black Toe 1's

And to come

Playoff XIII's

Aqua XIII's

What else is left to release? Carmines ????!?? Lol. Everythings already came out !

you have a typo with the viii but the hares are like a grail they need a retro by them selves and then nothing is really out that hasnt came out after the hares retro.

On a side note never new that was the story behind the black and gold jordan 1

Let's not forget that every couple of years we get good retro+ colorways. Maybe if there's 2 for the VI run next year, we might get one that's a disaster (or mediocre at best) and the other a hit.

You guys have to remember, chrome VIIIs, Mocha III's Cool grey IX's where not instant "classics". They were popular initial releases (except for the IIIs)  that became more sought after as the years went on.

Last edited:
The Maroon 6s, need them back in my life, had them back when I was a kid, wanna bring that nostalgia back home..

2011                                                                                            
Jordan I BANNED         
Wc III                                                                                    

BCIII                                                                                       
XIII Playoffs                                                
BHM III 
True Blue III              

Jordan V Metallic Silver

Concord XI's

LAST SHOT'S XIV  

Bred IV

Bred XI Thunder IV

WC IV

Jordan 1 KO

Bred XIII
NIKE AIR WC III 88'S
HGG XIII
Black Toe 1's

And to come
Playoff VIII's
Aqua VIII's

Yea but I missed out on the infrareds...

Them powder 10s would be a welcomed release for me,, I also wouldnt mind seeing the Flint 7s getting re-released..

Them powder 10s would be a welcomed release for me,, I also wouldnt mind seeing the Flint 7s getting re-released..
I have a weird feeling that in 2015 JB is gonna give us the hate VIIs and the flint VIIs. I really wanna see the chambray VIIs myself and maulybebthe French blue VIIs also but you never know with JB

Any word on these?
View media item 467008I wanna replace my 07 pair and I read that these are coming out this year, so I've been waiting for word of these releasing. However, my patience is running thin and I'm starting to doubt that these are actually gonna re-release. Should I just pull the trigger for a pair on eBay?

^^^ I haven't herd anything about those, but now that you mention it JB definitely needs to release those :pimp:

Last edited:
They should have released those stealth Vs rather than the 3m tongue fire red 5s earlier this year

Back
Top Bottom