OFFICIAL 2014 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) : MAYBE NEXT YEAR SMH

Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins
Approved. Board of County Commissioners vote 7-4 in favor of @SunLifeStadium modernization plan.

#FinsUp

:nthat:

Miami Dolphins ‏@MiamiDolphins
Approved. Board of County Commissioners vote 7-4 in favor of @SunLifeStadium modernization plan.

#FinsUp

nthat.gif
FINALLY!!! Sitting under that blistering sun is terrible.

[COLOR=#red]Are there any mock ups of what the upgrades will look like?[/COLOR]

Glad it was approved but would've preferred a new stadium. Lipstick on a pig.

A new stadium would've been nice right next to the American Airlines Arena in bicentennial park in downtown Miami. Leave SunLife to the U and for other stuff but like Meast said, the Marlins owner ruined it for any team.

Also, Jarvis Landry might end up being the STEAL of the draft!

Last edited:
No way a new stadium happens. Not after the disaster to the taxpayers that is Marlins Park. >:

I hate that stadium.

Thanks Loria. :smh:

A new stadium would've been nice right next to the American Airlines Arena in bicentennial park in downtown Miami. Leave SunLife to the U and for other stuff but like Meast said, the Marlins owner ruined it for any team.

Also, Jarvis Landry might end up being the STEAL of the draft!

Perfect plan, wish this was what was going down. Oh well.

Landry does sound like he's going to be a gem, but the TE situation sounds scary.

[COLOR=#red]Ja'Wuan James signed for four years, fully guaranteed, $12.9 million. Not bad.[/COLOR]

So now there finding out Moreno has a deteriorating knee. Something he Cant recover from and it's not his knee that he tore his ACl in. I don't understand how they didn't physical him and find these things out before signing him.

[COLOR=#red]Moreno is having knee surgery as well. Out 4-6 weeks.[/COLOR]

Pouncey out at least 3 months after having hip surgery. Will miss some games at the beginning :smh:

:lol: :lol: :lol: This ******* team.

Let's make sure to blame our quarterback for this. :pimp:

:nerd:

:smh: at the Moreno deal, shades of Culpepper

:rofl:

[COLOR=#red]come on bro. that is such a reach...

I also said the only thing I like about moreno coming in was for his pass blocking/catching.

We'll see if Lamar has improved on his PB but I'm sure he will chip and hit flats. I see him catching about 30 this year. He's been killin it so far, way too early.

Pads are the real tell all.[/COLOR]

It's a 1 year deal, for 4 million dollars dude.

:rofl:

[COLOR=#red]come on bro. that is such a reach...

I also said the only thing I like about moreno coming in was for his pass blocking/catching.

We'll see if Lamar has improved on his PB but I'm sure he will chip and hit flats. I see him catching about 30 this year. He's been killin it so far, way too early.

Pads are the real tell all.[/COLOR]

I'm strictly talking about the health aspect of it, that our doctors ok'd this when other teams were shying away. With the kind of season he just had, it's a red flag that everyone else ran away from him.

[COLOR=#red]Ah... well then ok.

I thought you meant it would completely screw the team. We all knew he wasn't the future nor would he be a true starter.

There is a reason the Dolphins got him so cheap, and now we all know. I'm sure they did too... No one else that they have picked up in free agency had had any of these problems.

Culpepper was almost a decade ago as well, I'm sure it's not the same team docs.

The worst of this situation... it probably means Daniel Thomas isn't going anywhere. [/COLOR]

:rofl: Daniel Thomas is a zombie, 3 yards and a cloud of dust

Was really hoping for improvements at TE, all of the local media saying Egnew is catching passes but blocking is struggling. :smh:

:rofl: Daniel Thomas is a zombie, 3 yards and a cloud of dust

Was really hoping for improvements at TE, all of the local media saying Egnew is catching passes but blocking is struggling. :smh:

[COLOR=#red]As long as Sims, Clay and Lynch block... I'll guess Lynch will be thee man at that throw Egnew in the slot/H-Back and have him bust the seam. Do not care for him to block at all.

I actually really like the stable of TE's the Dolphins have and think Clay will have a big year.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom