OFFICIAL 2014 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON THREAD (8-8) : MAYBE NEXT YEAR SMH

14 people in Tannehills face... trying to make a play.

Sh-t play calling... good job Dolphins. You wonder why you're not a 10 win team right now.

3RD AND 10 AND WE HAVE TO CALL A TIMEOUT BECAUSE WE HAVE TO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD. giving them more time to think about what they wanna do

pimp.gif

:smh: This defense is CHARMIN SOFT. They know what's coming and can't stop it. No way I want to see these bums in the playoffs.

QB throwing 3 yard passes when we need points and yards. Nah man, go for the KILL. SMH at this offense. Dink here, dunk there, everything is just not what I hoped for when Lazor was hired.

7-5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys... there is nothing to be happy about with this win.

Poor showing offensively. Tannehill missed on a lot of throws, offensive line was poor blocking, mike Wallace dropping touchdowns, defense got gashed.

The offense is super conservative, and I don't know why

6th seed currently but look, here's what it comes down to:

-Defense got gashed in the first half, Coyle's schemes aren't working against the worst QB in football, not gonna work in the playoffs
-QB missed on throws, erratic passes, poor throw that got picked off to Miller
-Line was putrid for a good portion of the game
-Miller looked great tonight
-We need Finnegan back healthy asap

Ravens and Pats, split one, beat the Vikes and Jets, that's 10-6. Is that enough?

6th seed currently but look, here's what it comes down to:

-Defense got gashed in the first half, Coyle's schemes aren't working against the worst QB in football, not gonna work in the playoffs
-QB missed on throws, erratic passes, poor throw that got picked off to Miller
-Line was putrid for a good portion of the game
-Miller looked great tonight
-We need Finnegan back healthy asap

Ravens and Pats, split one, beat the Vikes and Jets, that's 10-6. Is that enough?

Granted a win, its a tasking road ahead for us to supplant that final wildcard spot

Our run D is going to be a concern against Baltimore. We can stuff the box against the Jets because their passing game is nonexistent, but the Ravens have Flacco, Torrey, and Steve Smith.

Back
Top Bottom