OFFICIAL 2015-2016 College Football Season Thread

http://www.heartlandcollegesports.com/baylor-bears-tom-herman-houston-discussed-opening/

Source close to Tom Herman says Report of contact with Baylor is "ridiculous" and totally without merit.
— Pat Forde (@YahooForde)

July 14, 2016

UH's Tom Herman to @HoustonChron: 'Reports of any contact between me and any other schools are completely ridiculous and absolutely false.'
— Joseph Duarte (@Joseph_Duarte)

July 14, 2016

Interdasting.

case_keenum_ear.jpg

tom%20herman%20getty_1452730579303_1759636_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

download-16.png

:pimp:

Herman to Baylor wouldn't make sense rn, why would any prominent coach attach themselves to that cesspool, Herman should see what's good with that LSU situation in December.

I'm here. I was surprised they had Adoree and not JuJu. Adoree has no personality.

Banner was the man with his serious senior year haircut.
Adore'e is a straight A student, I believe, and tried out for the Olympics. He's also the player the rest of the country fawns over the most, so I understand his selection a little I think. Banner is the most colorful media-seasoned player on the team so his selection makes sense also.

Also, Adore'e was absent all spring/summer so maybe this is how he gets back involved with the team.

Still, Max is the locker room leader and runs all the player practices and is pretty much the unanimous team captain. Only reasons I see them not sending him is A. he and Juju didn't want to or B. they realize they cant say there's a quarterback competition and then send one of the two to media day.

That said, Trevor Knight was OU's team captain last year even after losing his job as starter.

Last edited:
Adoree isn't the 3rd best CB in the Nation IMO. Still need to see a little more from him to put him over a guy like Cam Sutton/Jordan Lewis as strictly a CB.

I didn't think this PSU mess could get any worse than it already was, but lo and behold.....
@dreClark  Adoree today:

"I've talked to coach Helton about it and I want to primarily be a defensive player. I will do some returns and play some offense here and there but I want to be a defensive player"

Yes, dude has a temper and looks inbred

he's officially become one of my favorite dudes. All he does is go at people for the wrongs.

Didn't he just say he wouldn't hire Briles to be his dog sitter?

Love this dude.

Both he and Saban made great points yesterday.

Saban was wrong though.

Finebaum calls it like it is?

Finebaum is maybe the biggest Alabama/SEC homer there is.

Him questioning why a kid found with weed and a stolen handgun isn't being suspended for a half isn't exactly going out on a limb.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom