OFFICIAL 2015-2016 NBA FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

One of the two Pauls, Lowry or Hayward. He is not going to give up Cousins.

Yeah I was looking at all the guys you mentioned but I don't know if he'd do it straight up for BKnight. I was thinking Hayward but right now BKnight seems to be more valuable than Hayward.

picking up Ish Smith for some assists tonight. I'm in a tight one...

also, I picked up John Henson and added him to IR. 22 points in his first game back. I'll activate him when I need to change the roster

Jarret Jack isn't owned? Do it immediately. Jack gon get all the minutes he can handle on a bad team.

Yeah I actually have both on my team and targeted both too because they was so low in the draft..Jack hasn't produced either like I thought but he was dealing with a hamstring injury to start the season but last night he got it going aginst the lakers hopefully it carries over.

Yeah I actually have both on my team and targeted both too because they was so low in the draft..Jack hasn't produced either like I thought but he was dealing with a hamstring injury to start the season but last night he got it going aginst the lakers hopefully it carries over.
I've got both Jack and Elfrid. Tough with EP getting such a short leash.

did the drop.

EP has a good game today, but im not banking him on shooting that well ever again.

I need a PF/C. Someone just took Bjelica before I could.

The ones I see that I'm interested in are:
Joakim Noah
Dwight Powell
John Henson
Clint Capela

I'm definitely gonna be picking one of them up, help me decide.

Joakim Noah
Dwight Powell
John Henson
Clint Capela

Powell or Capela. Dwight looked good last night though and could be playing back to backs by the end of this month so Capela is short term. Powell is the first big off the bench and looks great in limited minutes. If Pachulia ever goes down, he could be looking at extended minutes.

If people in here stream weekly or don't have a drop limit, look at Bjelica this week. T Wolves got 5 games this week. I'm going to see how Meyers Leonards does tonight before I make the move for Bjelica.

Just dropped C.J. Miles & Ian Mahinmi for Thaddeus Young & Zaza Pachulia in my ESPN League.
thad young was in FA?

Joakim Noah
Dwight Powell
John Henson
Clint Capela

If people in here stream weekly or don't have a drop limit, look at Bjelica this week. T Wolves got 5 games this week. I'm going to see how Meyers Leonards does tonight before I make the move for Bjelica.
could Bjelica keep it up? i was thinking about picking him up but i remembered kevin martin was out that game so thats maybe why he had a nice game

could Bjelica keep it up? i was thinking about picking him up but i remembered kevin martin was out that game so thats maybe why he had a nice game

I think he can. He's the immediate backup for KG and of course KG won't play extended minutes. KMart minutes mostly affect Tayshaun's minutes who imo shouldn't even be starting. If you have an end of the bench spot on your squad, I'd drop him to see what happens with Bjelica.

Last edited:
Russ Westbrook, Marc Gasol, Marvin Williams for Dame Lillard, Anthony Davis, Andrew Bogut.

nerd.gif

H2H league.

Last edited:
A guy in my league hates that he drafted Rudy Gobert in the 2nd round.  I want to trade him Demarcus Cousins and Kenneth Faried for Chris Paul and Rudy Gobert.  Here is my team:
[table][tr][td]1.[/td][td](7)[/td][td]DeMarcus Cousins  (Sac - PF,C)[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.[/td][td](14)[/td][td]Damian Lillard  (Por - PG)[/td][/tr][tr][td]3.[/td][td](27)[/td][td]Paul Millsap  (Atl - PF,C)[/td][/tr][tr][td]4.[/td][td](34)[/td][td]Draymond Green  (GS - SF,PF)[/td][/tr][tr][td]5.[/td][td](47)[/td][td]Eric Bledsoe  (Pho - PG,SG)[/td][/tr][tr][td]6.[/td][td](54)[/td][td]Derrick Favors  (Uta - PF,C)[/td][/tr][tr][td]7.[/td][td](67)[/td][td]Nicolas Batum  (Cha - SG,SF)[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.[/td][td](74)[/td][td]Danny Green  (SA - SG,SF)[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.[/td][td](87)[/td][td]Kenneth Faried  (Den - PF,C)[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.[/td][td](94)[/td][td]Elfrid Payton  (Orl - PG)[/td][/tr][tr][td]11.[/td][td](107)[/td][td]Terrence Jones  (Hou - SF,PF)[/td][/tr][tr][td]12.[/td][td](114)[/td][td]Gorgui Dieng  (Min - PF,C)[/td][/tr][tr][td]13.[/td][td](127)[/td][td]Stanley Johnson  (Det - SF)[/td][/tr][/table]

Will Barton is looking very tempting right now. I want to scoop him but I don't know who to drop for him.

Back
Top Bottom