OFFICIAL 2015-2016 NBA FANTASY BASKETBALL THREAD

Need some quick help bruhs. Who should I start/sit for my utility spot?

The guy I'm playing in the finals dropped Jonas on Monday so I swooped him off waivers just to block the owner so he can't play him against me. Plus it's his first game back so I want to see how many minutes Casey gives him with how well Biyombo has played over the last week. I'll activate Jonas on Friday and probably drop JR or Beasley depending on what categories I'm winning/losing in my matchup.

View media item 1963483

Last edited:
Womp. Looking like I'm bowing out in the semis. This 6th seed targeted all my weaknesses and his players came through...

got eliminated in both of my leagues tonight 
frown.gif

Sucks y'all couldn't cook this week but the squad came through in the championship! :pimp:

View media item 1968978
We were down 7-2 after Friday's game and I pretty much was calling it but his team did really bad after Saturday's games and our squad did well enough to take the lead 5-4. Today was the most nerve racking as I only held a .6 percent lead in FG% and 2 turnover lead as well. I had 5 guys playing today against his 8 but I sat everyone but Gary Harris since he played in the morning and he didn't do anything to hurt me in any categories. He ended up only playing 3 of his 8 which included steph but he had a bad FG% and that pretty sealed up the victory for me.

Two titles in 3 years and 200 dollars richer :pimp:

Could've won 3 in a row but I was in Hong Kong last year during the finals and I couldn't make any adjustments to my lineup since ESPN was blocked so my lineup was just set for the whole week before I left.

Last edited:
Also forgot to mention, we lost Kawhi and Jrue Holidsy during the week to injury so we were playing short handed the whole week which makes this victory even sweeter.

Just upset the #1 seed in the semis to advance to the championship game in my fantasy points league. To his credit he did lose Anthony Davis, Bosh, and Gallinari, but I lost Blake Griffin and am still riding a 10-game win streak. Hope I can pull it off versus last year's defending champ and reclaim the title.

Last edited:
On to the Finals :pimp:. I'll be playing the #6 seed whose team has been red hot over the past month or so. I've still scored more than him every matchup though so hopefully I can keep it up.

View media item 1969505
Pot is $1200 so we're doing $750/$450 split.

Lets get these 'chips NT fam :nthat:.

Last edited:
In the championship but it's like wrestling a bull. This guys team is stacked. Derozan Melo Harden Favors....

Injuries is getting the best of me. Lost Jrue Holiday, Kawhi, Taj Gibson, and Chris Bosh.... along with Deandre Jordan resting but if I can get FG% back and steals I may be okay.

View media item 1973897

I'm going to stream a player that I want to have play today and on the 5th for my fantasy points league. I've got a full roster already for the 3rd and 6th.

Should I go with Norman Powell (@SA and Cha), Mo Harkless (Mia and @Sac), Carl Landry (Ind and Nor), or Seth Curry (@Den and Por)?

Should I go with Norman Powell (@SA and Cha), Mo Harkless (Mia and @Sac), Carl Landry (Ind and Nor), or Seth Curry (@Den and Por)?
Powell. He's played 25+ MPG the last six Raptors games and scored in double figures in all of those. 26 boards and 13 assists, doing a little bit of everything. 6 steals and 4 blocks in that span as a defensive bonus. Carroll doesn't seem close to ready and Lowry is nursing a bad elbow, not to mention the sporadic DeRozan DNP - coach's decision.

Powell. He's played 25+ MPG the last six Raptors games and scored in double figures in all of those. 26 boards and 13 assists, doing a little bit of everything. 6 steals and 4 blocks in that span as a defensive bonus. Carroll doesn't seem close to ready and Lowry is nursing a bad elbow, not to mention the sporadic DeRozan DNP - coach's decision.
Ended up going with Landry since the games were about to start...didn't see this till now.

Landry actually outperformed everyone else, but I really couldn't have gone wrong since they all had solid games. Hope he can put up big numbers next versus a depleted Pelicans team.

Harkless or Ajinca for tomorrow?

Also, is it safe to assume Wall will be rested for the rest of the season after having his knee drained, missing tonight, and with the Wiz now out of the playoff hunt? The team I'm playing in the finals dropped him so I'm looking at adding Batum (who he also dropped due to injury, but he came back tonight) or Wall to play on the 10th and 11th.

Last edited:
Just a heads up but it looks like the NT Finest league draft is about to start in 15 min.

Not sure if this was discuss in another thread

How is this thread not updated? Did KD kill ball?

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of this team in a 9 cat + 3pt% and Double doubles:

Leonard

J. Butler

Nurkic

R. Jackson

Hayward

Brook Loopez

Porzingis

Lavine

Lin

Hollis-Jefferson

Delly

Biyambo

Aaron Gordon

George Hill

How is this thread not updated? Did KD kill ball?

Anyway, let me know what you guys think of this team in a 9 cat + 3pt% and Double doubles:

Leonard

J. Butler

Nurkic

R. Jackson

Hayward

Brook Loopez

Porzingis

Lavine

Lin

Hollis-Jefferson

Delly

Biyambo

Aaron Gordon

George Hill
reggie and hayward gonna be out the first month. rest of the team looks real good. 10 team league?

Back
Top Bottom