OFFICIAL 2015 BET Awards Thread June 28 8pm/7central

The Weeknd thread gets nuts :lol:  that XO life

Still less creepy IMO than the Kanye thread or the Jay Z threads through the years. Folks in the Weeknd thread use the music for their own personal forays in contrast to the Kanye or Jay thread where dudes is like worshiping them and giving off stalker type vibes

Nah, it's a bit worse than Jay or Ye threads. Some of y'all in there would be as excited to see dude in the front row just like a female.would. Don't get me wrong, he's my favorite R&B artist, but man...

Nah, it's a bit worse than Jay or Ye threads. Some of y'all in there would be as excited to see dude in the front row just like a female.would. Don't get me wrong, he's my favorite R&B artist, but man...
Feel like you'll find the same type dudes in the Drake Kanye Jay threads

Kanye shrug 

I'm not one to want to be back stage or first row but if some guys are into that I won't throw shots at them either

Last edited:
The Weeknd thread gets nuts :lol:  that XO life

Still less creepy IMO than the Kanye thread or the Jay Z threads through the years. Folks in the Weeknd thread use the music for their own personal forays in contrast to the Kanye or Jay thread where dudes is like worshiping them and giving off stalker type vibes

Thought that was just me. :lol:

Hard to differentiate if dude's in there like him or the music more.

Last edited:
2237024263_1.gif

Back
Top Bottom