OFFICIAL 2015 BET Awards Thread June 28 8pm/7central

Who Mad Lynx?

Tigger... Lynx... >D

Did they intentionally follow Tigger with another cat-named host?

Last edited:
106 always been overrated

showing 15 seconds of the video

i used to hate that ****
Bruh remember ghetto girls by bow wow was #1 for THEEEEEE LONGEST
I think that was the first video they just had to retire
Cause it would not leave the top 2 spots

Aye didn't free and aj ask baby and Wayne about the kissing on 106 or was that rap city????

Who Mad Lynx?

Tigger... Lynx... >D

Did they intentionally follow Tigger with another cat-named host?
Tigger was a ok host
But I enjoyed that comedian dude who used to host it.
Can't remember his name

And DAMN they need to bring back comic view
Them **********s don't even show reruns :smh:

Speak for urself bruh
nah every kid wanted to be iverson and ai growing up
Aren't those the same person?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah, it wasn't cool to be a 13 year old boy and be a Lil Bow Wow fan. I did secretly like some songs off Beware of Dog. Idc "Bounce with me" and "Puppy Love" are good songs.

Having braids in the early 00's instantly increased your attractiveness by +3 points. Dudes were trying to be like AI, but getting a "you look like bow wow" didn't hurtback then.

Shorty had all the 11-16 year old girls on LOCK.

Last edited:
Yeah, it wasn't cool to be a 13 year old boy and be a Lil Bow Wow fan. I did secretly like some songs off Beware of Dog. Idc "Bounce with me" and "Puppy Love" are good songs.

Having braids in the early 00's instantly increased your attractiveness by +3 points. Dudes were trying to be like AI, but getting a "you look like bow wow" didn't hurtback then.

Shorty had all the 11-16 year old girls on LOCK.

Bow Weezy had all the wavy lightskinned girls lovin him. Solange, even shorty from 3LW claiming him on tv and him refutin that. :lol:.........Question, who dodged the bullet Solange or Lamborghini Moss zzzzzzzmmmmmmm ?

BET and MTV are dead. Only time I watch BET is for the awards. Only thing worth watching on MTV are the challenge shows.

BET and MTV killed themselves by whoring out reality shows and not showing music videos. That, Combined with YouTube and the budget cuts for music videos.....contributed to those channels becoming wastelands. I used to know them by heart.

Channel 36 was BET, 53 was MTV. No idea now [emoji]128514[/emoji].

All the shows that we loved back in the day have gone to shid, even the cartoon channels. It's as if they no longer care how many viewers they bring in.

Who remember shows like College Hill, The Student Center and Rap City..... Matter of fact, who remembers when BET use to show the HBCU football games during the weekend?

They use to have a variety of shows that catered to different age groups. Now all they have is The Game, a bunch of talk shows for women & those movies they like to show all the time (Baby Boy Friday etc)

They need to bring all of that ish back.

Bring back Rap City, College Hill, HBCU sports, Don't Sleep (news station), a show dedicated to r&b, a show dedicated to old school music, BET Uncut, The Student Center & 106.

BET ain't bringing none of those shows back :lol: its long gone. Of course we can voice our displeasure with the station and then what? The market for those shows ain't there like it use to. Their content showing marathons of black sitcoms, reruns of hood classics, etc.

Besides who still watches music videos on TV anyways? The Big Sean video last night was the first music video I've seen on my TV in Lord knows how long :lol: folks go on YouTube now. I can go on there and watch any video I want to anytime verses waiting until 5pm erryday to see my favorite video...that's why 106 got cancelled.

And if I wanna see an uncut video, I can go on worldstar :lol:

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] that's a stripper chick who getting them commas. She from Detroit but be in kod Miami, when I remember her name I'll post it so y'all can peep her ig

Back
Top Bottom