OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Always depends who you have to drop, but I think so. Packers run a lot of three wide receiver sets. Cobb is gonna get attention, someone else will be open. I don't expect multiple TD's weekly, but he can definitely fill a void/give you depth. If you're a Dez owner, he might be a decent option.

Stevie Johnson is worth rostering as well. Least until Gates comes back.
I started Andre and Tate at receiver this week, both gave me 2 points, and john brown at the flex. Not wanting to drop tate or andre because i think they still will have some decent season until im trading for RB/WR1s 

but on the bench V.Jax, J. Bell, Cruz and Wheaton can be on the chopping block if need be

Cole "World" Beasley in a must add in 12+ team PPR leagues.

Terrance Williams should've been drafted in all leagues, but if he wasn't in yours, obviously grab him.

Lance Dunbar is also worth a flier in 12+ Team PPR leagues.

I was touting him from the jump, but if you didn't grab James Jones when he was free, he's worth a waiver claim.

And like I said earlier, shark move is to let folks grab Moncrief, save waiver priority and grab Phillip Dorsett after waivers clear.

First rounder, fits the Hilton mold.

Last edited:
So, where's all the people with the zero RB draft strategy because WR's were less prone to getting injured?  :lol:

In all seriousness, players were dropping left and right today. Could lead to some unknown breakout players this season

Right here, and I did well.

Took Antonio Brown over Jamaal Charles in standard and no ragrets. Also snagged Cobb and Jordan Matthews. Travis Kelce is my TE. Tannehill/Bradford at QB. Jennings, J-Stew and Tevin Coleman at RB (Spiller hurt).

Obviously Kelce and Brown carried my team, but I'm comfortably in the lead with J-Math and Tevin Coleman still to play.

But you're right, receivers have been uncharacteristically more hurt than in years past, likely hurting most that employed a zero or "light" RB approach.

My plan was actually to use a RB-light approach in more drafts, but the way things played out, I ended up going heavier on RB than I intended to.

VBD always takes priority over any other strategy, so maybe I lucked out in that sense.

Last edited:
Always depends who you have to drop, but I think so. Packers run a lot of three wide receiver sets. Cobb is gonna get attention, someone else will be open. I don't expect multiple TD's weekly, but he can definitely fill a void/give you depth. If you're a Dez owner, he might be a decent option.

Stevie Johnson is worth rostering as well. Least until Gates comes back.
I started Andre and Tate at receiver this week, both gave me 2 points, and john brown at the flex. Not wanting to drop tate or andre because i think they still will have some decent season until im trading for RB/WR1s 

but on the bench V.Jax, J. Bell, Cruz and Wheaton can be on the chopping block if need be
Maybe Cruz if you're worried about his health but I love his potential this year. Wheaton is similar to those guys so would be a sideways move.

There's some good waiver options out there but I really don't have anyone to drop.

For Dez.
He ain't coming back y'all. :frown:

38db2515e710fdf8bc2b4112918e22ff.500x333x1.jpg

Last edited:
Of course I benched Sankey and Mariota for Eli and McFadden. Odell and Brandin underperformed too. :stoneface:

I play in a two QB league and have Luck as my first QB.

I have Ellington, Marshawn, Sankey, Ryan Matthews, Tevin Coleman and Reggie Bush on my team. 12 person league with .5 ppr.

Ellington just went down with a PCL injury. Do I put a waiver claim on Chris Johnson (and drop Reggie) or do I try to go after James Jones or Harvin?

Or do nothing?

Last edited:
Not having to worry about Monday night is the best

All I kept thinking about was the guy who took Seattle in round 2 while the Rams were scoring :lol:

Welp Dez :smh:

Defenses to look at this week aside from the dolphins seahawks rams bills?

Dez is a blow to my teams no matter what, but I'm confident with the depth I drafted to keep winning until he's back. I have him in all 4 of my leagues. :lol:

I have David Johnson in most though too, so Ellington going down bumps his value quite a bit.

In line to go 4-0 so long as Bradford can make it through 3 quarters tonight.

Last edited:
Well since Dez is out Ill have to slide ODB from my flex into the WR spot to go along with Julio.

I need Foster to hurry back to shore up my RB lineup.

I am hoping Eifert keeps producing and that will be a steal pick. 

I'm benching Sammy Watkins till further notice. Glad I got Terrance Williams. Gonna put him in the lineup now that Dez will be out for the next couple weeks.

Can't believe I drafted Watkins over Edleman, Allen

Tremendous talent on the offensive side of the ball for Buffalo, but I wouldn't feel comfortable owning any of them except for maybe Tyrod. They're built to win real football games, not fantasy ones.

you guys think that chris/david johnson will be worth adds in 10 team leagues @flex?

For everyone in 10 team leagues, I would suggest not getting add/drop happy after week 1, as there should be plenty of serviceable/spot play guys available throughout the season.

Only exception is if there's tremendous value for someone not rostered. Tremendous here being top 10 or so value for the long haul.

To answer directly, Ido say it greatly depends on your roster and who you're dropping. David Johnson has huge upside that gets a closer to being realized now with Ellington going down. Follow your instincts.

Last edited:
barring injury, i give my drafted team 4 weeks before i look to add/drop or trade

Donte Moncreif
Tyler Lockette
James Jones
Terrance Williams

All available, who do we have the most faith in moving forward?

I'm going with Lockette and Moncreif

Williams should see quite an uptick in catches with Dez out. IMO

I think James Jones will be hit or miss every week.

Back
Top Bottom