OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

i feel like they're both high-end WR2's...

if i had to choose one to be my WR1 i'd probably go with Alshon. it's a toss up tho, both are in store for great seasons.

Standard league, who would you rather have as your WR1: Jeffery or Evans? Anyone think they won't be reliable #1's? 

I like both but Jeffery for me

What if Winston is a bust?

Then again Evans was killing with a bum QB's last season anyways

So how many RB's are going ahead of Shady this year? I really do feel like he's in for a great season with Rex as coach. Especially in PPR leagues.

Last edited:
don't ever buy magazines, they are extremely outdated.

Look online, subscribe to a paid service like FantasyGuru, Footballdiehards, Footballguys instead.

Magazine are already printed and out, soooo early before seeing any action

I won last year on the strength of my RBs. I'm still a huge believe in sticking that position. My two keepers are Lynch and Lacy (second year doing that)

I wish we could keep two of the same position in my league. I'd be off to a good start in a PPR league with OBJ and Julio.

So are we under the impression that Gore is kinda washed? Cause the Colts were plugging in basically anybody into their RB spot and they were putting up numbers just off of playing in that offense with Luck.

If I have two elite wideouts and solid rb1 I'd be comfortable with gore at rb2 in 12 team league

Gore is in a perfect situation. I feel like he's going to ball out tbh

Got the #1 pick in a 10 team PPR league and thinking of going AP. don't know if I want to go RB/WR or WR/WR in the 2nd and 3rd. Guess it depends on how the board shakes out, but I'm leaning WR/WR and hoping someone like Hyde or Stewart falls to me in 4.

@JaysonBraddock: Arian Foster's groin injury is serious in nature. Source said it should require surgery & may be candidate for IR w/ designation for return.

Alfred Blue put in work in Foster's absence last year...idk how early id take him though.

the plus side is, if his adp gets killed enough, foster could be a good value pick up late for a reserve gamble.

the plus side is, if his adp gets killed enough, foster could be a good value pick up late for a reserve gamble.

i'm definitely gonna try to do that...maybe round 9-11? my league is full of idiots so he might go undrafted :lol:

my league uses an IR slot too so i can stash him & still have 6 bench players to use

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom