OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Looking to trade it away. We're allowed to trade draft picks up to 2 years in advance. So just as an example, I could trade them my 1st rounder this year and ask for their 4th rounder this year as well as their 1st rounder next year. That's just a random example though. Not sure whether that's too much/not enough to ask for.

The reason I'm thinking about this is that alot of projected 1st round picks are already being kept this year. Next year they'll be put back in to the pool since we have a 2 year max keeper limit. So with the 8th overall pick this year, I'll pretty much be getting a 2nd round caliber player. But if I have two 1st round picks next year, I'll most likely be getting two true 1st round talents.
Ohhhh okay. Yeah I'm not sure. Fantasy is often a crap shoot. Your 8th pick could wind up being more productive than the 1st. Imagine all the people who took CJ81 early while they slept on Antonio Brown. I'd rather have a late round pick if it's a snake draft.

Count me in!
I'll probably make a thread soon when I can get the league in order unless someone beats me to it.

It amazes me that Shady isn't even in you guys top 8 RB's this year. If Chip didn't troll him out of at least one TD a game this past year he would have still been putting up his normal elite fantasy numbers. Rex is going to get him the ball as much as his body can physically handle, and they have a very good OL and maybe the best blocking FB in the league.

buffalo's line is below average in both run blocking and pass protection. 

Buffalo also has a bunch of RBs

Spiller, Bryce Brown, Dixon, and Fred Jackson were all in the mix last year

Offense is suspect too

Last edited:
Spiller is gone and Bryce Brown and Anthony Dixon are taking away zero playing time from Shady.

All I hear is made up excuses :lol:

Avoid McCoy at your own risk

While I agree shady should have a nice year , they are going to have to get something out of there qb to take some heat off. Also 6 games in the division vs very good run def.will he be a top 5 rb this yr or will he be a top 12 rb. Where you get him in your draft is the value here.

Note to self: Do NOT draft tentatively based on fear of injuries. I feel like I've hurt myself the last few years (specifically when it comes to RB's) because I stay away from high producing guys based on their usage and creating my own doomsday scenario that these guys will get hurt. Guys like McCoy, Charles, Murray. I need not to do that this time around and just take the talent that's there. I can get pretty cafty on the waiver wire, but damn, I would save myself a lot of headache if i just take BPA and let it ride. Injuries always going to happen.

Wanted to get my thoughts out. Hopefully it reminds me to stick to this when I'm in panic mode come the draft. :lol:

I'm the Deep League commish, not Champ :lol:. I'm open to suggestions though. It was tough getting a date that worked for everybody last year, but we have alot more time to work with this year. I usually like to do my drafts after week 3 of the preseason, so we have plenty of time to set a date and have everyone work their schedule around it.

Last edited:
I'm the Deep League commish, not Champ
laugh.gif
. I'm open to suggestions though. It was tough getting a date that worked for everybody last year, but we have alot more time to work with this year. I usually like to do my drafts after week 3 of the preseason, so we have plenty of time to set a date and have everyone work their schedule around it.
That works. I'm down for weekdays in the late evenings or anytime on weekends. Is it going to be a free league again? Who's down to put like $5 on it

^ I'm down to throw a little money down to make it interesting. Gotta see what the rest of the leage wants to do. No more than like $25 though :lol:. I've already got a ton of money on the table for my other leagues. I'll send emails out to the members later today asking if they still wanna be in the league/if they're interested in a small league fee.

Last edited:
^ I'm down to throw a little money down to make it interesting. Gotta see what the rest of the leage wants to do. No more than like $25 though
laugh.gif
. I've already got a ton of money on the table for my other leagues. I'll send emails out to the members later today asking if they still wanna be in the league/if they're interested in a small league fee.
Sweet! Yeah I think a little cash would make it A LOT more interesting 

I'm the Deep League commish, not Champ
laugh.gif
. I'm open to suggestions though. It was tough getting a date that worked for everybody last year, but we have alot more time to work with this year. I usually like to do my drafts after week 3 of the preseason, so we have plenty of time to set a date and have everyone work their schedule around it.
My b.

Honestly, like @Vincent Van Ho  said...I'm down  to throw $5 down, not much more. 16 team leagues are so much luck and I'm tossing a ton of cash to other leagues.

I'm the Deep League commish, not Champ :lol: . I'm open to suggestions though. It was tough getting a date that worked for everybody last year, but we have alot more time to work with this year. I usually like to do my drafts after week 3 of the preseason, so we have plenty of time to set a date and have everyone work their schedule around it.
My b.

Honestly, like @Vincent Van Ho
 said...I'm down to throw $5 down, not much more. 16 team leagues are so much luck and I'm tossing a ton of cash to other leagues.
No prob, not like I was offended or anything :lol:. But I agree 100%. Every fantasy league has a good deal of luck involved but in a 16 teamer it's probably like 60+% luck :lol:.

Last edited:
No prob, not like I was offended or anything
laugh.gif
. But I agree 100%. Every fantasy league has a good deal of luck involved but in a 16 teamer it's probably like 60+% luck
laugh.gif
Yeah for a 16 team league the max I'd do is 10 bucks. For the record I was team 'We Juke Up' In Here who had a strong season and then was ousted of the first round of the Playoffs. Looking for a win this year, especially if we put money on it. 
smile.gif

No prob, not like I was offended or anything
laugh.gif
. But I agree 100%. Every fantasy league has a good deal of luck involved but in a 16 teamer it's probably like 60+% luck
laugh.gif
Yeah for a 16 team league the max I'd do is 10 bucks. For the record I was team 'We Juke Up' In Here who had a strong season and then was ousted of the first round of the Playoffs. Looking for a win this year, especially if we put money on it. 
smile.gif
$5 a piece? Winner take all?

Or, we could just have the commish buy something with the $80...some sort of trophy.

Back
Top Bottom