OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I was offered Gronk Doug Martin and Steve Johnson for Amari Cooper and Demaryius Thomas, my other receivers are Edelman Dez, Devante Adams and Ted Ginn. I'm leaning towards no. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I was offered Gronk Doug Martin and Steve Johnson for Amari Cooper and Demaryius Thomas, my other receivers are Edelman Dez, Devante Adams and Ted Ginn. I'm leaning towards no. What do you guys think?
I don't know man.  Doug Martin doesn't seem like he is ever going to find the end zone and I think Stevie Johnson's production is going to decline when Gates gets back.   See if you can't get a different player in the deal.

No. That is a serious hit to your WR depth. Gronk is big-time, of course, but what happens if he gets hurt? You have little to show for in your return. An injury with him, given his history, is not out of the question. Also, it looks like these Pats are going undefeated. Sure, that's an exaggeration, but when you get to fantasy playoffs and Pats already have home field on lock, Gronk may not be getting the PT that you need from him. It's early to think that way, but given the circumstances, it's something to keep in mind.

Last edited:
I have Foster and if he is active this week, should I start him over Melvin Gordon knowing that he may be limited as far as snap counts goes?

I already put myself in a hole by trying to be cute and start Maxx Williams on Thursday. Apparently, he's not up to speed. :lol:
I started Heath Miller by default since Delanie Walker is on a bye :smh: got a solid 0.60!

Hate starting the weekend like that. :lol:

I think Maxx has a load of potential moving forward though. Hopefully it starts paying dividends before it's too too late.

I have Foster and if he is active this week, should I start him over Melvin Gordon knowing that he may be limited as far as snap counts goes?

I would. And it sounds like the decision to play is up to him and from what I heard, he wouldn't even be on a snap count.

No. That is a serious hit to your WR depth. Gronk is big-time, of course, but what happens if he gets hurt? You have little to show for in your return. An injury with him, given his history, is not out of the question. Also, it looks like these Pats are going undefeated. Sure, that's an exaggeration, but when you get to fantasy playoffs and Pats already have home field on lock, Gronk may not be getting the PT that you need from him. It's early to think that way, but given the circumstances, it's something to keep in mind.

Yeah I mean I already have Tyler Eifert so that's another thing I was considering as well.

Woods worth picking up for this week with Sammy out?

He's worth a flier if you feel you don't have other options with great appeal. Tyrol is great at spreading the wealth, but with one less option in Sammy, it certainly bumps up Woods' value in my opinion. And they play the Giants. That's always promising.

Last edited:
Anybody else worried Woodhead's production will go down once Gates is back next week? Hope he has a big game tomorrow so I can sell high on him.

Do you guys have faith in Dion Lewis keeping his RB1 job? Was offered Lewis for Edelman (standard Yahoo no ppr)

edit: whoops got bball mixed up with cats

Last edited:
if arian foster starts this week would you start him over any of these guys in standard league:

karlos williams

devonta freeman

jarvis landry

mike evans

Anybody else worried Woodhead's production will go down once Gates is back next week? Hope he has a big game tomorrow so I can sell high on him.

I don't know what you could really get for Woodhead though that makes it worth it. I just think he's so valuable and when the Chargers, who have a habit of playing from behind, go on their passing binges, he's always going to be out there. And he's still their redzone RB. For me, I'm holding him, but send out feelers and see what you'd be getting in return and we'll see if it's really worth it.

seriously so heated right now. My team man .. my team :smh:

Roesthlisberger - hurt
Dalton
Lynch - hurt
Murray - hurt/trash
Woodhead - trash
D. Johnson - hit or miss trash (dealt away in Smith trade)
Smith (just got in a trade thats pending and havent even used him yet) - hurt
R. Matthews (just picked up this week)
M. Jones (just picked up this week)
Tate - trash
Eifert - dealt away in Smith trade
Bennett - trash
Crosby
Jets

Back
Top Bottom