OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Rank these three for this week: Keenan Allen, James Jones, and Hopkins and why?
Nuk is significantly higher in Week 4 and in general compared to the other two WRs you listed. Why? Because his drop rate is extremely low, similar to Fitz in past years. He's averaging 13 targets per week and a TD per game, with inconsistent QB play.

I'm moderately concerned with Haden on Allen, who has enjoyed two monster weeks sans the Cincy debacle.

James Jones only has 12 catches, but four of them are for TD. Clearly something clicks with Rodgers.

if arian foster starts this week would you start him over any of these guys in standard league:
karlos williams
devonta freeman
jarvis landry
mike evans
I don't know if I would start Foster over Williams or Freeman in Week 4, being his first game back and all. But I'd strongly consider starting Foster over Landry and maybe even Evans, if Arian can play/start.

Do you guys have faith in Dion Lewis keeping his RB1 job? Was offered Lewis for Edelman (standard Yahoo no ppr)
Edelman side is winning in a major way, even in a standard format league. Bill is far too fickle with RBs. It's not like Lewis is killing it with carries or yards either. He's got 2 rush TD and pass-catching ability as his saving grace. Plus I'm surprised he's even getting a lot of reps, fumbled once in each of the Pats' first two games.

Anybody else worried Woodhead's production will go down once Gates is back next week?
I mean, in Woody's first year in SD playing with Gates, Woodhead caught 76 passes and Gates caught 77. So they can both produce as pass catchers for the Chargers.

I have Foster and if he is active this week, should I start him over Melvin Gordon knowing that he may be limited as far as snap counts goes?
Cleveland has the worst run defense in the league by a large margin. I wouldn't sit Gordon.

I was offered Gronk Doug Martin and Steve Johnson for Amari Cooper and Demaryius Thomas, my other receivers are Edelman Dez, Devante Adams and Ted Ginn. I'm leaning towards no. What do you guys think?
You have the WR depth but that trade really cleans out out until Dez returns. Depends who your starting TE is too. I wouldn't make the trade in the end, you're not getting enough back with Gronk. Martin is a back-end RB2 at best and Stevie is a WR3 in terms of season-long worth. DT is a legitimate WR1, Cooper is already a WR2 in his rookie season.

Should I drop the Texans defense for?

Who should I start on defense?

Available defense
Bengals
Vikings
Lions
Bears
Browns
Chargers
Colts
Falcons
Jaguars
Raiders
Buccaneers
Cowboys
Saints
49ers
Giants
Titans

Last edited:
Should I drop the Texans defense for the Colts defense this week?
Houston has a tough match-up, man. How can we bet against Matty Ice/Julio, plus Freeman is getting the ball rolling?

I'm not sure how favorable Indy is this week either. There's a good chance Luck won't play, A-Rob and Hurns are capable of stretching the Colts' secondary vertically.

Texans are obviously the better overall defense, but I'm not sure how effective they'll be against an even better ATL offense. Julio is almost impossible to cover. I'd risk/gamble on Indy knowing that neither their secondary or run D is very good, but hope it's an ugly game vs. Jags with struggle offense.

Should I drop the Texans defense for the Colts defense this week?
Houston has a tough match-up, man. How can we bet against Matty Ice/Julio, plus Freeman is getting the ball rolling?

I'm not sure how favorable Indy is this week either. There's a good chance Luck won't play, A-Rob and Hurns are capable of stretching the Colts' secondary vertically.

Texans are obviously the better overall defense, but I'm not sure how effective they'll be against an even better ATL offense. Julio is almost impossible to cover. I'd risk/gamble on Indy knowing that neither their secondary or run D is very good, but hope it's an ugly game vs. Jags with struggle offense.

Available defense in FA
Dolphins
Bengals
Vikings
Lions
Bears
Browns
Chargers
Colts
Falcons
Jaguars
Raiders
Buccaneers
Cowboys
Saints
49ers
Giants
Titans

Should I pick up any of these defense?

Last edited:
Available defense in FA
Dolphins
Bengals
Vikings
Lions
Bears
Browns
Chargers
Colts
Falcons
Jaguars
Raiders
Buccaneers
Cowboys
Saints
49ers
Giants
Titans

Should I pick up any of these defense?
I'd consider Miami but they've been a severe disappointment through 3 weeks defensively. Would also consider Cincy. They've been good against the run, and mediocre against the pass. Could potentially stymie or bottle up Charles, but Smith has weapons now in Kelce and Maclin to get off.

Stuck on who to put in the Flex

Arian if he plays or Maclin against the bengals

Starting AJ Green, Keenan Allen, Lacy, and Los Williams already.

^^^ Do you think Green gonna get rekt by Sean Smith and get locked up and then Dalton throws to other options? Nuk guaranteed target sright in a high pace game?

Please advise:

PPR:

Pick 2 RB's: Gio, Ryan Mathews, Lamar Miller, Spiller

Flex: One of these RB's ^ or Golden Tate

Do you think Green gonna get rekt by Sean Smith and get locked up and then Dalton throws to other options? Nuk guaranteed target sright in a high pace game?
It's doubtful Sean Smith, in his first game of live action since the 3-game suspension for DUI, is going to be at game-speed. KC's pass D in general has been shaky without Smith, and the Chiefs just lost Gaines for the season. Green should see 8+ targets. He's got three TD in his last 2 games.

With or without Arian Foster, Houston will be chasing that game against ATL in my opinion. Matty Ice, Freeman, and Julio is too much offensive firepower. Thus likely forcing the Texans to throw. Nuk has been getting his regardless of which inept QB plays. He doesn't drop many passes either. ATL has allowed the 8th most pass YPG this season so far.

Alston Jeffrey is out again. Who should I start at wideout? Marques Colston, Hurns, or Percy harvin?
I would say Percy. He's gotten 5+ targets every game from Tyrod this season, and Harvin has made the most of it.

Hurns is sneaky if J-Ville falls into a quick hole, chasing a deficit. He's been a great #2 WR for Bortles behind A-Rob.

Please advise:

PPR:

Pick 2 RB's: Gio, Ryan Mathews, Lamar Miller, Spiller

Flex: One of these RB's ^ or Golden Tate
Gio and Miller.

Tate.

pick 2. ppr league

Woodhead
Karlos Williams
John Brown
Karlos Williams is looking like a top-10 fantasy back in Week 4 for most, so you have to start him with Shady out. Even if he has very limited value as a pass-catcher in PPR formats.

I'd start Woody in the second slot. Cleveland's run D is horrid, him and Gordon should eat on the ground. Woodhead is also good for a minimum of 3-4 catchers per game as a bonus in PPR formats.

Fitz's unbelievable resurgence that I did not see coming is unfortunately crippling Brown's chances at a 1,000-yard, double-digit TD season like I expected/predicted. 10 targets in two weeks will not get it done for Brown.

@ChampCruThik  thanks man. thats the 2 i've had sitting in my lineup all week long i just figured id see if anyone on here had a good reason to throw Brown in over Woodhead.

i need a big day tomorrow, having Steve Smith against my opponents L. Bell on Thursday put me in a hole

Pick 2 WR:
K. Allen
M. Evans
J. Maclin

Pick 2 RB:
D.Murray....
D.Freeman
D.Woodhead
K. Williams

PPR league

Pick 2 WR:
K. Allen
M. Evans
J. Maclin

Pick 2 RB:
D.Murray....
D.Freeman
D.Woodhead
K. Williams

PPR league
Evans and Allen.

Karlos Williams and Devonta Freeman. Williams is a must-play RB this week.

Travis Benjamin or Percy Harvin?

Standard
Harvin. I keep betting against Benjamin, waiting for the regression and I've lost for 2 weeks. He's had a receiving TD in every game this season, and saw 10 targets vs. Raiders. Benjamin's production just doesn't seem sustainable. 3 years of playing time in Cleveland would be a good indicator of regression, unless this is truly his coming-out party.

What are your thoughts on starting more than 2 players in a single game?

I'm going to start
Odell Beckham Jr
Karlos Williams

And I'm thinking about starting
Percy Harvin

Bad strategy?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom