OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Can't decide if I want to put Foster in my lineup. 1 pt PPR league

I would take out either Woodhead or Randle, both good match ups. What do you guys think?

My Rbs starting are Melvin Gordon and  Alfred Blue. Beast mode is on the bench and prob wont play and I have John Brown at the Flex. Im contemplating starting Gurley over Blue and putting Christine Michael at the Flex. Is that a good idea?
Jesus are you playing in a 20 team league or something?  My guess is Blue wont get a lot of work nor will Christine Michael.  Seriously though,  I really hope all of your normal starters are on bye week this week.

We was posting about Foster yesterday and someone pointed out he may not be full go and that sounds like the case. I have Foster on a few teams, but I'm not going go with him today with uncertainty of PT. Thankfully, Ivory is off to a sweet start.

Jesus are you playing in a 20 team league or something?  My guess is Blue wont get a lot of work nor will Christine Michael.  Seriously though,  I really hope all of your normal starters are on bye week this week.
Im in a 12 team league and My Rbs are buns. Should I start Gurley over Blue?

Im in a 12 team league and My Rbs are buns. Should I start Gurley over Blue?

With Foster playing again, I'd say you should go with Gurley and see what happens.

so I got Foster and Blue on my team. Foster makin his debut today but probably gonna be limited. I'm definitely starting him tho. the question is, should I start Alfred Blue too?? I have to choose between Blue and Giovanni Bernard for the flex

:nerd:

I'll let yall stick with Arian Foster. There's no way I'm starting him on his first game back especially since the report is saying that he will be limited.

I wish the Dolphins would stop acting stupid and get Lamar Miller the ball!!!!

Last edited:
I'll let yall stick with Arian Foster. There's no way I'm starting him on him first game back especially since the report is saying that he will be limited.

This is how I'm feeling today. And they go again on Thursday. I think that's where they want to let him go, but today is just a feeling out game.

so I got Foster and Blue on my team. Foster makin his debut today but probably gonna be limited. I'm definitely starting him tho. the question is, should I start Alfred Blue too?? I have to choose between Blue and Giovanni Bernard for the flex

:nerd:
Gio. Blue isn't even a top-40 back in Week 4.

Back
Top Bottom