OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

You seem very fond on Cooks over moncrief and robinson..any reason why since brees might not be 100%
Cooks' ankle looks better and better. Had his best game of the season last week, albeit with McCown at QB. Payton is creative enough of a HC/offensive mind to get Cooks the football in a multitude of ways. At home on the turf for SNF, he's a good enough player, shifty enough to make big plays and take advantage of Dallas' secondary.

A-Rob is just as good a WR2 in Week 4 behind Evans, if you want to start him. Could go off with Bortles against Indy. I'd start both Cooks and A-Rob over Moncrief this week though.

Time for me to give up on Lamar Miller. He's a good player, but the Dolphins are turrible when it comes to play calling.
Jarvis Landry has more rushing yards currently (29) than Miller (26). But Landry against a stout NYJ secondary/DEF, only has 4/40 on 12 targets.

Tanny is poo he literally picks 1 receiver each drive and only throws to them.
Dolphins couldn't be more of a disappointment. Supposed to challenged for the AFC East crown. Added Parker, Cameron, and Stills to help Tanny's growth. In fairness, he shouldn't be throwing 40+ times a game. Seems to happen every week with the exception of Miami's opener. He hasn't played the QB position for very long either.

Freeman 
pimp.gif

Panthers with a pick 6 
pimp.gif

i might not loose afterall...theres still hope 
laugh.gif

Foster got more points than Karlos right now.. I swear if I regret not starting Foster.. :rofl:

Last edited:
Well so far it looks like i made the wrong choices and im going to se again cause my team underachieves :lol:

Glad Ivory did work, now of course Gio and Freeman are both cooking for him, my man Dalton getting these TDs stolen from him :smh:

Back
Top Bottom