OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Help me pick two players one has to be TE

Tyler Eifert
Antonio Gates
Wille Snead
Lamar Miller

Standard league btw
Eifert and this might be a surprise, but Miller over Gates. Week 6 could be redemption under a new regime and weak TEN rush D.

Opted to pick up Javorius Allen over Bradshaw...Hopefully he becomes a legit backup to Forsett lol
Makes sense if you own Forsett and not Gore for the proper handcuff. Baltimore has one of the best OL in the league.

Standard scoring:

Pick 2 RB's:
Hyde
Arian
Charcandrick
Chris Johnson

Pick 1 flex:
Hilton
Steve Smith
1 of the RB's above
Foster and Hyde.

West.

Someone in my league made a trade for Ingram, but the trade doesn't go through until tomorrow, is there anything I can do to expedite the trade?
Message the commish to force through the trade if the other owners don't want to veto.

I think Blount is going to let down a ton of people this weekend.
2014 Playoffs fresh in people's minds.

Roddy White worth a flex start?

everyone else I have is on bye sans Duke Johnson
Duke goes.

Cooks vs Falcons or Hurns vs Texans?

0.5 PPR
Cooks.

I got 2 WR spots can't decide between Hankerson, Hurns & Tate

And at QB Stafford or Cutler
Hurns over Tate.

Cutler.

Last edited:
Champ I'm kind of streaming TEs right now.. Delanie has started most of the time though.
Delanie is vastly underrated though. He's usually a top-8 fantasy TE weekly.

I would be more inclined to make that trade if I didn't believe Ben was starting/playing full strength at Arrowhead next week. 60+ catches in both of his seasons with Titans. Career high 890 yards last year. Averaging 5 TD per season with Tennessee. If the average holds true, he owes you four more TD in coming weeks.

T.Y. or Cooks?
Cooks.

After doing more research, I'm cooling on Hilton. Pats have allowed 4/60 in two games vs. Hilton, and I believe it's the defensive scheme/coverage more so than the player personnel. Coupled with Luck's uncertainty. If he plays, if he's healthy, etc.

cooks, hurns, A robinson pick, charcandrick W

pick two WR and flex?

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Conflicted about this week

Start Antonio brown or TY?
AB has been killing me with Vick lately.
I've had TY on my bench most of the season.

Last edited:
Also I just got a trade offer

Lynch for Gurley straight up.

I've had Gurley stashed since our draft and now he's killing it. Not sure what to do

Last edited:
Conflicted about this week

Start Antonio brown or TY?
AB has been killing me with Vick lately.
I've had TY on my bench most of the season.
Brown. Pats blanket Hilton.

Man im trying to decided between AB and Moncrief.
Brown over Supreme. He's publicly asked Vick to get him the football more and trust AB to make plays.

Also I just got a trade offer

Lynch for Gurley straight up.

I've had Gurley stashed since our draft and now he's killing it. Not sure what to do
Not a chance in keeper formats. If not, I'd still lean no. Gurley is a rare generational back. Like AP-type potential good.

Thoughts on Devante Adams should I drop him? I really thought he was going to do something but Jones has stole the show.

WR:
Demaryius Thomas
Julian Edelman
Amari Cooper
Willie Snead
Dez Bryant

Last edited:
starting cooks and ingram on thursday ...here we go :wow:

At least u got 2 diff positions. I'm going Snead hankerson.

I'm like that coach that's done all he can do and he's at the point where he tries off the wall ish to try n spark his team :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
At least u got 2 diff positions. I'm going Snead hankerson.

I'm like that coach that's done all he can do and he's at the point where he tries off the wall ish to try n spark his team
laugh.gif
mean.gif
same 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
if cooks doesnt produce this week he is getting cut im sorry 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom