OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Who to start?

Decker @ NE

Amari Cooper v@ SD
I like both of them today...I'm gonna let somebody else pick for you
laugh.gif
I'll do it.

I think Decker is a must start every week especially if your in a PPR league.

Not to mention they might be in a pass heavy position depending on how the game unfolds.

i have no option but to start the jets vs pats :smh:

I thought i was gonna be forced to do that too. I needed to fill 3 spots with guys on a bye and already burned 1 FA pickup on diggs.

Ended up grabbing Falcons D late last night

Oh .. looks like youre SOL, start Hurns!! He has been proven already. West hasnt done anything with his chances

Last edited:
I thought i was gonna be forced to do that too. I needed to fill 3 spots with guys on a bye and already burned 1 FA pickup on diggs.

Ended up grabbing Falcons D late last night

im forced to because i have 3 players on bye and big ben taking up space, good thing i was able to put Dez back in the IR :rolleyes

im forced to because i have 3 players on bye and big ben taking up space, good thing i was able to put Dez back in the IR
eyes.gif
I wouldn't start them in fantasy but I feel the Jets D have an outside chance of having a strong game vs. NE today.  Especially with the D-Line O-Line situations.

Im thinking of dropping hurns and picking up diggs too
Hurns has been a great find for @macbk and I. TD in straight games. But I'd rather have Diggs this week and ROS. More upside.

I need John Brown news.
Hammy's are tricky. Missed practice Friday, limited Saturday. Brown's optimistic he'll play, Arians seemed less so.

I have Brown in multiple leagues and sat him in most. The matchup is tempting but if I had a better option like Evans or Diggs, I sat Brown in fear of a donut.

is maclin not hurt?
"Mac 9's" expected to play. Returned to practice Friday.

Maclin
OR
Moncrief

Full PPR

Tannehill
OR
E. Manning
Moncrief.

Eli.

Own Dion Lewis in both my leagues...need to find replacements...both leagues are standard.

League 1 - Alf Morris, V Jax, B Cooks, or pick up James White

League 2 - J Randle or pick up James White

Thanks NT.

Why couldnt they show the game on tv and yahoo?

This house im at got crap wifi. Itll be good for 5 min then start buffering.

Just went thru commercials flawless soon as the game came back, buffering :smh:

Why couldnt they show the game on tv and yahoo?

This house im at got crap wifi. Itll be good for 5 min then start buffering.

Just went thru commercials flawless soon as the game came back, buffering
mean.gif
Its not you bruh, im buffering like crazy over here too -- not happy about this yahoo stream only bs

I have Antonio and Martavis.
I want to pick up Landry and go for it.
Wouldn't be surprised if Bryant has another better week than A. Brown.

Standard league vereen or Melvin Gordon ?
Vereen. Gordon is likely sitting with a bad ankle and Woody's the horse today anyway.

Steelers D vs. KC or Philly D vs. CAR
Philly. Pittsburgh's pass D is in shambles.

As soon as Big Ben is declared inactive and I can put him on my IR should I pick up and start Ebron instead of waiting til 4PM to hear about Gates?

Benjamin Watson is also available...playing the Colts soft defense.
The MCL is bigger than we think, IMO. I'd start Watson for matchup over Ebron.

Got mileage out of your Dalton avy. Forgot to chance/wasn't on NT past the week deadline.

Who to start?

Decker @ NE

Amari Cooper v@ SD
Deck. TD in all 4 games he's played.

Sitting Coop this week. SD's pass D is pretty good, unlike their run D (good for Murray). Verrett is no joke.

I have Brown in multiple leagues and sat him in most. The matchup is tempting but if I had a better option like Evans or Diggs, I sat Brown in fear of a donut.

Well I have Cooper and AB, so I guess I should sit him based on your advice....

Own Dion Lewis in both my leagues...need to find replacements...both leagues are standard.

League 1 - Alf Morris, V Jax, B Cooks, or pick up James White

League 2 - J Randle or pick up James White
Morris hasn't played well since Week 1. While having Jones and Thompson regularly cut into his reps. Cooks likely drawing Vontae and Snead will go off instead. Starting V-Jax, Washington has uniquely allowed receiving TDs to WRs over 6'3''.

Randle.

Well I have Cooper and AB, so I guess I should sit him based on your advice....
If Brown was healthy, I'd start him over both this week. I don't like Coop's matchup vs. SD/Verrett. I'm sitting him W7.

I'd start A. Brown knowing he's only caught 11 balls the last three games without Ben. Landry Jones isn't very good but neither is Kansas City's pass D statistically.

If Brown was healthy, I'd start him over both this week. I don't like Coop's matchup vs. SD/Verrett. I'm sitting him W7.

I'd start A. Brown knowing he's only caught 11 balls the last three games without Ben. Landry Jones isn't very good but neither is Kansas City's pass D statistically.
So would I re: J. Brown.  And he's playing the Ravens who have a garbage pass defense—I REALLY want to start him.  

One problem with AB is he's playing at 1PM and I don't want to be rushed into my decision.  He's also been terrible every game without Ben.  I know the matchup isn't too hot but I just feel Cooper has higher upside.

Last edited:
So would I re: J. Brown.  And he's playing the Ravens who have a garbage pass defense—I REALLY want to start him.  
That's your intuition, trust it. Start John Brown. Hope J. Brown plays because if he does, he'll go off on Baltimore's fantasy-friendly secondary. He's dealing with both hamstrings but did play through and play well vs. Steelers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom