OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

The only problem is they have Zac Stacy already and Ridley is more of an Ivory type player.

True. Ivory himself though is banged up as well, but he is practicing in full this week and will be ready to roll against Oakland.

Desperate is the key word with Ridley here :lol: .

Landry vs pats
or
JBrown vs browns

std league

brown may sit out this week, so i say landry. i could see the fins playing from behind this week so they'll be airing it out quite a bit.

The Arizona Republic's Kent Somers said "there are indications" the Cardinals will hold out John Brown (hamstrings) this week.

"We’re trying to get him well instead of aggravating him," coach Bruce Arians said. Brown has played through the injuries the last two weeks, but the Cardinals have a bye following their game against Cleveland and could take advantage of the opportunity to get him two weeks of rest. Brown's status will be updated following Thursday's practice.

How do you guys feel about staring Edelman Tonight?

Dolphins haven't proven themselves, they played two crappy teams. im a Dolphins fan and lets see how we do against an elite team. Then talk about start and sit vs Dolphins.

TL;DR
Start with confidence.

Need some help with my RB2 and flex. Please pick two:

Lacy vs. DEN
Lamar Miller vs. NE
Dion Lewis vs. MIA
Latavius Murry vs. NYJ

Thank you NT

Miller and Lewis but I can see why you can be weary about starting two rbs Thursday.

Den and Jets have great run defenses.

Landry vs pats
or
JBrown vs browns

std league

Juice all the way.
Brown has been playing through an injury.
They want him to be rested after bye week by giving him this week off, supposedly, so take it with a grain of salt. Also don't put juice as your flex, keep him in one of your wr slots.

Juice all the way.
Brown has been playing through an injury.
They want him to be rested after bye week by giving him this week off, supposedly, so take it with a grain of salt. Also don't put juice as your flex, keep him in one of your wr slots.

thanks. as for wr slot, it will be hard with ABrown and AJGreen on it now.

QB help (points per completion)

Cam vs colts
Or
Aaron @ broncs

Case of play the match ups or start your studs. And both are on sunday night and monday night primetime

Last edited:
thanks. as for wr slot, it will be hard with ABrown and AJGreen on it now.

I was just saying that because you never know if an injury might occur during the week. If juice is in that flex spot and one of your wr are hurt and you don't have another wr to replace. The flex is already taken. That's how I think of Thursday night games.

I mean starting brown or green in the flex doesn't mean they score less.

I was just saying that because you never know if an injury might occur during the week. If juice is in that flex spot and one of your wr are hurt and you don't have another wr to replace. The flex is already taken. That's how I think of Thursday night games.

I mean starting brown or green in the flex doesn't mean they score less.

word. i got ya.

Sucks I have no choice but to start Cameron tonight. Won't know the verdict of my waiver on Watson until Saturday morning :smh: .

pick 2 full ppr

cj2k vs cleveland
cooper vs jets
diggs vs bears
moncrief vs carolina

wan to sit cooper cause of revis...but he's on pace for 1300 yards and i've always believed in starting your studs.

Sucks I have no choice but to start Cameron tonight. Won't know the verdict of my waiver on Watson until Saturday morning
mean.gif
Just have to hope the Dolphins play from behind and are forced to throw alot. 

Guy in my league offered me his ODB for my Justin Forsett. Standard scoring. Should I?

My other RBs
Ivory
d. murray
Ingram

My other WRs
Julio
landry
cooks
Travis benjamin

QB - Ben and Rivers

RB - Forsett, Gurley, Miller, Martin, Michael, Starks, Karlos Williams

WR - ABrown, Beckham, KAllen, Landry

TE - Walker

I got offered his Dez for my Martin and Landry... 

Thoughts? Should I try and weasel LeSean McCoy out of him?

Guy in my league offered me his ODB for my Justin Forsett. Standard scoring. Should I?

My other RBs
Ivory
d. murray
Ingram

My other WRs
Julio
landry
cooks
Travis benjamin

Take that! If ODB ever gets healthy youll be set

Ingram is playing well despite not getting goal line work, ivory gets healthy and at some point philly has to turn it around and Murray produces

If not you can always trade Murray of name alone

Last edited:
Just have to hope the Dolphins play from behind and are forced to throw alot. 

This. Or at least target him in the redzone. He's been really weak this season and TE easily is my weakest link - adding Watson would definitely be an upgrade.

I think i goofed on a trade.

When foster went down I needed a RB1 really bad, and the whole league knew it

So one guy offered Gurley for ABrown straight up. But i countered with cobb + martin and he took it. 

My main WRs/RBs now are

Gurley & McFadden and Duke Johnson

ABrown, Calvin, Cooper, and Lafell

Now im thinking

Martin+Gurley+Mcfadden>Gurley+mcfadden+Duke Johnson

and

Cobb+Megatron+Cooper+Lafell>AB+Megatron+Cooper

Just feels like i really lost a good flex option by not taking the original trade. What do you guys think

Back
Top Bottom