OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

We're in the worst club....

I hope you kept dwill cos I made sure to keep him.
i picked up dwill as he was actually doing fine prior to bell returning.

but i am trying to work a deal to get latavius for my jlandry. i have WRs so im not giving up much..;.i think.

i picked up dwill as he was actually doing fine prior to bell returning.

but i am trying to work a deal to get latavius for my jlandry. i have WRs so im not giving up much..;.i think.

I would do it. Who are your other wr?

guy in my league put AP on the trade block...stay put or try to work out a deal?

my team:

Palmer/Tyrod (bye week fill in)
Ingram/Ivory/Abdullah/Hyde
Julio/Landry/Diggs/Tate/LaFell
Kelce/Watson

guy in my league put AP on the trade block...stay put or try to work out a deal?

my team:

Palmer/Tyrod (bye week fill in)
Ingram/Ivory/Abdullah/Hyde
Julio/Landry/Diggs/Tate/LaFell
Kelce/Watson
Depends what you have to give up for him.  I personally don't think Ivory is going to keep up his pace but that is up to you.

@UTgehlken: Mike McCoy said Chargers WR Keenan Allen has kidney injury. Not going to put timetable on it, "but he's going to miss some time."

A bit early but who would you guys play at the flex (.5 PPR) on week 9: Blount vs WASH, Lacy vs. CAR, or Hurns vs NYJ?

Big fan of Ivory and have been happy with him but I would definitely entertain some offers for him and pull the trigger if the price is right.

I'm not gonna shop him around though. I like the pairing of him and Ingram; and now that Robinson is done, Ingram should flourish :smokin .

Last edited:
Vernon Davis is headed to Denver. Fantasy relevant again?

Here we go: 49ers trading TE Vernon Davis to Denver for 6th- and 7th-round picks this year, and a 6th-round pick in 2017, sources tell ESPN.

Via Adam Schefter

Vernon Davis is headed to Denver. Fantasy relevant again?

Here we go: 49ers trading TE Vernon Davis to Denver for 6th- and 7th-round picks this year, and a 6th-round pick in 2017, sources tell ESPN.

Via Adam Schefter

**** it, put a waiver claim in for him by dropping Cameron :lol: .

Last edited:
Bruh, I was so sick watching that Steelers game. 1. My team lost the game and our #1 RB 2. I just dropped D'Angelo right before the game

Bruh, I was so sick watching that Steelers game. 1. My team lost the game and our #1 RB 2. I just dropped D'Angelo right before the game

Ouch. I almost dropped dwill earlier in the week. Luckily there wasn't anyone on the wire.
Hopefully you can put a claim on him, he will be the workhorse

Sick to my stomach for Bell's injury, especially after losing Arian last week  
mean.gif

My team went from looking invincible to suspect in two weeks, smh

Sick to my stomach for Bell's injury, especially after losing Arian last week  :smh:

My team went from looking invincible to suspect in two weeks, smh
same here man, all i have left basically is Dion Lewis

luckily i have the #1 waiver claim so I put in a claim for DeAngelo Williams

who did you drop him for?
Antonio Andrews from the Titans. I figured Leveon was gonna play the entire season.Be the workhorse. I was wrong lol. I'm 6th in the waiver order so I'm sure someones gonna pick up D'Angelo.

One of my teams looked unstoppable as hell just last week....then I lost Foster for the season and Forte probably for the next few weeks. My top backs are about to be Hillman, Spiller, Karlos Williams and David Cobb......

I have a **** ton of top receivers though so I'm gonna look to trade one of them for a starting RB.

Who's picking up Vernon Davis now that he's been traded?

I took a flyer on him because Kelce is on a bye this week.

Last edited:
Anybody in need of a TE needs to go ahead and jump on that asap.

Last edited:
Yea I'm debating picking up Davis over Watson now...Watson low key ballin and broke out this week...

Back
Top Bottom