OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Up by 6 my opponent has Lambo tomorrow and I have Murray, Stevie, & Bennett :smile:

Last edited:
Need 100 points.

PPR. Gates, alshon, demarco, rivers

Last edited:
cant believe the giants d scored on that last play. was debating on whether to use steelers d or giants d

doug and hillman really didnt do anything for me.. luckily barth gave me 14 pts

up by 11 and he has woodhead, bennett left..

Up 14 with McFadden and Gates left Opp has Melvin Gotdon.

Moving forward I think I'm going to Bench Demariyus with Peyton playing so trash smh

Got blown out this week, benching Ivory next week, 23 carries for 27 yards, if it wasn't for those 2 TDs 
mean.gif

Martin, Demaryius, Hillman were all duds 
mean.gif
 5-4 

First 2 plays of the games further proves Chip doesnt know how to use Murray :smh:

Whats the stat on Philly going 3 and out on their first possession of the game (within 1:30 into the game)

Last edited:
First 2 plays of the games further proves Chip doesnt know how to use Murray :smh:

Whats the stat on Philly going 3 and out on their first possession of the game (within 1:30 into the game)

Chip out here making DCs looking like prophets. the easiest,most predictable *** playcalls I've seen from any team all year. It's crazy

Bruh...
Too late too ask now
Turrrrible ... whoever you traded with won
Right

Better hope McFadden lasts
Really? You gave way too much.
I would never trade for McFadden.
I'd take Lewis over DMC all day.

Lewis is the #15 RB in standard, #7 in PPR. What makes him "hit or miss" to you? Excluding the game he sat out he's had double digits in every game except one. He's been pretty damn consistent if you ask me as an important cog of a high powered Pats offense.

Adding Cooper in was OD.
Dude
mean.gif
why would you ever make that trade? Standard, PPR,.. doesn't matter.

I wouldn't have even done Lews for McFadden straight up. Let alone throwing in Cooper. You got fleeced big time.
Atrocious trade
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
for Glass McFadden at that

No one wants to trade me a RB in my league
mean.gif

I'm ******
Damn everyone going in on the dude.
laugh.gif
Easily most awful trade I've ever seen.

Even McFadden own momma would never make that trade.
That trade tho
laugh.gif
Woke up and thought that trade might have been a dream.

Nope... reality
laugh.gif
. Surprised his league mates even let that go through and wasn't vetoed.
LOL @ everyone going in one me for making that trade.

I'm 7-2 after this week. Dion Lewis now out with a knee. McFadden putting up close to a buck in the 1st half against one of the best D-lines. I still don't see how people think the trade was that bad. I think it will work out.

Back
Top Bottom