OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

how ginn and tate are still available is beyond me :lol:

they've both been added/dropped by other teams numerous times.

Ginn is only owned by like 58% of the entire website we do FF on and Tate has only 3 double digit games all year, so people aren't high on em.

Still wondering about scooping one up...

I STILL don't think I've learned my lesson with Dez. Thinking about starting him against the Jets this weekend. At some point they have to force feed him the rock, right? :rofl:

I STILL don't think I've learned my lesson with Dez. Thinking about starting him against the Jets this weekend. At some point they have to force feed him the rock, right?
roll.gif
Look, I love my cowboys but all I'm going to say is Revis Island, Cassel throwing to Revis island.

That should help you in your decision making.

I STILL don't think I've learned my lesson with Dez. Thinking about starting him against the Jets this weekend. At some point they have to force feed him the rock, right? :rofl:

Look, I love my cowboys but all I'm going to say is Revis Island, Cassel throwing to Revis island.

That should help you in your decision making.

Revis is gonna do his thing, but it's more so to worry about Cassel than it even is Dez. I know the Dallas O-Line is as solid as you can be, but the Jets D-Line is feasting as of late. If they get to Cassel, no receiver is gonna get theirs.

they've both been added/dropped by other teams numerous times.

Ginn is only owned by like 58% of the entire website we do FF on and Tate has only 3 double digit games all year, so people aren't high on em.

Still wondering about scooping one up...
I've had Ginn majority of the season and started him once due to his inconsistency...Then he decides to go off the last two weeks, while on the bench lol.

Hey guys, 

I did pretty well in planning for the playoffs and have some really favorable matchups with some of my not-so-studly players so I could really use some help this week.

Standard Scoring

RB - Pick 2

Lamar Miller @ SD

Chris Ivory @ Dallas

Tim Hightower @ Det

Jeremy Hill @ SF

WR - Pick 2

Antonio Brown @ Broncos

Brandon Marshall @ Dallas

Doug Baldwin @ Cleveland

Danny Amendola @ Tennessee

My other RB is Adrian Peterson so I am not second guessing put him into my lineup.  Right now I have Miller and Hill starting based on really, really favorable matchups and Marshall and Baldwin in at WR since the Broncos defense is ridiculous.  Normally I wouldn't hesitate at all to put Brown im a little leary after what happened at Seattle.

Last edited:
Seems like JStew might miss Sundays game.

I have Evans but he plays on Thursday. Do I swap JStew for Evans or either Buck Allen or Stefon Diggs? We're in the playoffs and it's a standard league.

Last edited:
Is there a must have WR or RB pickup I should focus on this week? I know I have a bye...But I need some insurance on the bench.

My RBs are:

Miller

Woodhead

Vereen

Abdullar

K. Williams

Miller is the only RB producing. I was thinking of going for DuJuan Harris.

And do you guys think I should go ahead and bench LaFell for Snead? Or try to pick up Edelman? Idk, if its worth using a roster spot for Edelman.

Is there a must have WR or RB pickup I should focus on this week? I know I have a bye...But I need some insurance on the bench.

My RBs are:

Miller

Woodhead

Vereen

Abdullar

K. Williams

Miller is the only RB producing. I was thinking of going for DuJuan Harris.

And do you guys think I should go ahead and bench LaFell for Snead? Or try to pick up Edelman? Idk, if its worth using a roster spot for Edelman.
DuJuan Harris or Denard Robinson is who im trying to get this week and I don't even need help at RB.  I just don't want other people to have nice things.

I would pick up Edelman just in case.  He has got to be better than LaFell.  It seems like LaFell's ceiling is about 7 points and floor is about 2.

Since Ingram is hurt, I'm going out on a limb................. and starting Melvin Gordon against the Miami beat up dolphins. He has yet to score a TD and I think this is the game where he does something. DO OR DIE TIME!

Since Ingram is hurt, I'm going out on a limb................. and starting Melvin Gordon against the Miami beat up dolphins. He has yet to score a TD and I think this is the game where he does something. DO OR DIE TIME!
Melvin Gordon doesn't get goal line touches so unless the guy breaks off for a 20+ yard TD run then he isn't getting you jack.  What are your other options.......

Melvin Gordon doesn't get goal line touches so unless the guy breaks off for a 20+ yard TD run then he isn't getting you jack.  What are your other options.......
Sproles against Arizona. I just think Melvin is going to break one, he seems to have picked up a little pace. Trusting my gut on this one.

Made it to the next round in both money leagues.

Put in a waiver for Denard Robinson just in case Yeldy can't go.

Feeling the same way about Melvin Gordon. Been stashing him on my bench all season but I feel like it he's gonna break out sooner rather than later.

have the 5th priority & put in 2 claims:

add Hightower, drop R. Mathews
add Boswell, drop Tucker

My 9 game win streak was broken last night courtesy of OBJ. Still finished the season with the best record and most points scored.

Won my money back but I want this Chip!

One team in my league was up 125-102 going into tonight. He lost 145-125 because he versed Beckham :x .

This is pretty much the same thing that happened to me :smh:

I'm an OBJ fan, but **** that dude right now :lol:

hopkins, evans, cooper, and sanders combined for 15 points for me :x :smh: :x :smh:

Had wilson and gurley playing early and thought I had the W in the bag :stoneface:

Sproles against Arizona. I just think Melvin is going to break one, he seems to have picked up a little pace. Trusting my gut on this one.

Bruh, I'm considering putting Melvin in over Woodhead, Langford & James White to take me to the ship because my gut tells me he's finally gonna do it too. Am I crazy?

I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket with White since I'm playing Gronk & Amendola and Brandon Bolden was getting a lot of touches the last game.

Last edited:
Managed to pick up denard since i lost rawls for the season.

is denard a must this week? I also have forte and Dwill.

Hey guys, 

I did pretty well in planning for the playoffs and have some really favorable matchups with some of my not-so-studly players so I could really use some help this week.

Standard Scoring

RB - Pick 2

Lamar Miller @ SD

Chris Ivory @ Dallas

Tim Hightower @ Det

Jeremy Hill @ SF

WR - Pick 2

Antonio Brown @ Broncos

Doug Baldwin @ Cleveland

My other RB is Adrian Peterson so I am not second guessing put him into my lineup.  Right now I have Miller and Hill starting based on really, really favorable matchups and Marshall and Baldwin in at WR since the Broncos defense is ridiculous.  Normally I wouldn't hesitate at all to put Brown im a little leary after what happened at Seattle.
Anyone have any thoughts?

Hey guys, 

Standard Scoring

RB - Pick 2
Lamar Miller @ SD
Chris Ivory @ Dallas
Tim Hightower @ Det
Jeremy Hill @ SF

WR - Pick 2
Antonio Brown @ Broncos
Doug Baldwin @ Cleveland

Anyone have any thoughts?

I say Ivory and Hightower. WR is tougher; I can't see it being wise to sit one of AB84, Marshall or Baldwin. I guesssss Marshall and Baldwin if I had to take 2 because Steelers gotta face Denver. But again, if you can get all 3 in there, do it.

Back
Top Bottom