OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

damn Ertz is having a monster game even with the fumble

hope Z. Miller gives me at least 12 :\

Wish Denard had the WR/RB designation like last year. Had a sneaky feeling about Ertz ever since that game last year where he caught 15 passes. Coulda flexed him for 28 in my league,

In the finals, 16 man keeper league. BOTH of my starting running backs hurt to end the year. Choose 2 to start. Leaning towards Robinson and Williams....

.Gore @ MiA
C.Payne @ ATL
D.Robinson @ NO
K.Williams VsDAL.

Also Fitzpatrick VS NE or Stafford VS 49ers.... Have rolled with Stafford all year

Last edited:
In the finals for money league, standard Espn scoring. I know I should starts my "studs" but...

Lacy vs Arizona
Ivory vs N.E.

Should I bench them for either:
Karlos Williams vs Dal
Christine Michael vs Seattle

Also CJ Anderson and James White are just sitting in free agency.

I can't play Lacy, simply can't with his inconsistency and going against AZ

Last edited:
I need to fill two WR spots with Beckham suspended and Edelman still out....need some help with this decision badly.

Lafell vs Jets
Moncrief vs Dolphins (if he plays)
Jermaine Kearse vs Rams
Royal vs Bucs
DGB vs Texans
Dwayne Harris vs Vikings
Tavon vs Seahawks
Keshawn Martin vs Jets

0.5 PPR

Last edited:
Can i get some quick thoughts? I have been playing fantasy since late 90s and know this is BS but my league is full of a lot of new age players. However the championship is today and im in it, and its a big $ league (300 buy in 12 teams)

Its ppr and the guy with the 3rd worst record 4-9, dropped David Johnson yesterday to my unbeknownst and the kid im playing today in the championship picked him up and is starting him

He says he sees nothing wrong w it. I tried to talk to him just now before i sent a group text, as i know ill sound like im just *****ing.

What would you guys say to get your point across? Nobody will really care cause none are in the title game besides me and this kid and its a 3k/600 split. Its ******* ridiculous

Can i get some quick thoughts? I have been playing fantasy since late 90s and know this is BS but my league is full of a lot of new age players. However the championship is today and im in it, and its a big $ league (300 buy in 12 teams)

Its ppr and the guy with the 3rd worst record 4-9, dropped David Johnson yesterday to my unbeknownst and the kid im playing today in the championship picked him up and is starting him

He says he sees nothing wrong w it. I tried to talk to him just now before i sent a group text, as i know ill sound like im just *****ing.

What would you guys say to get your point across? Nobody will really care cause none are in the title game besides me and this kid and its a 3k/600 split. Its ******* ridiculous

Things like this are why I really don't wanna play fantasy football anymore. Obviously the dude you're playing spoke to the guy who dropped David Johnson and had him drop the guy. With it being such an obvious shady move I would speak to the commish immediately and tell him that it's BS and that he shouldn't be able to start David Johnson today. This move could potentially cost you $2,400 so I'd go ham in that group text if I was you.

Things are resolved. I talked to the commissioner and he agreed its bs and had no idea. He removed david johnson from his team

Whats crazy is commish is best friend with my opponent, though he lives in a different state now playing hockey. Pretty shocking to me regardless

He had to put in Lamar Miller so watch Lamar go off now :lol:

Anyways thanks for the replies. Best of luck to everyone today!

Back
Top Bottom