OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Yea that was a dumb trade. Unless you had a piss poor QB then that trade made no sense

I have Rivers and Brady. Now that Brady isn't suspended, should I start him? Or should I start Rivers, and switch over to Brady as he heats up during the season?

You don't wanna win?

I don't wanna depend on cam... I have antonio brown and Amari cooper still at WR. Also I think Jimmy G is mad overrated all of a sudden. Being the focal point of a drew Brees offense and an red zone/play action threat for Wilson are two entirely different things. I expect him to be marginally better than alot of TEs that will be used heavily on the wire. I wAntes to jus swap Megatron for Rodgers intial but the more I thought about it I said eff it and offered that. Forgot about for like a week only to see it was accepted today hah

Now to find a number 3 wideout. :x

You don't wanna win?
I don't wanna depend on cam... I have antonio brown and Amari cooper still at WR. Also I think Jimmy G is mad overrated all of a sudden. Being the focal point of a drew Brees offense and an red zone/play action threat for Wilson are two entirely different things. I expect him to be marginally better than alot of TEs that will be used heavily on the wire. I wAntes to jus swap Megatron for Rodgers intial but the more I thought about it I said eff it and offered that. Forgot about for like a week only to see it was accepted today hah

Now to find a number 3 wideout.
sick.gif

Why do you think he'll be a focal point on a team with Marshawn lynch? They're not the Steelers haha only gunna get so many looks and even with 140 of em last year he wasnt worth a third rd pick... not even close actually

I think it was only slightly more foolish than it looks and could easily swing in my favorite when McFadden goes down with sandy snatch or Cam doesn't play reasonably well

Last edited:
He's Russell's number 1 target. Marshawn is getting older, so he will see a decrease in carries more than likely this season. The trade definitely hurt you some.

Who was your backup for Cam?

Why do you think he'll be a focal point on a team with Marshawn lynch? They're not the Steelers haha only gunna get so many looks and even with 140 of em last year he wasnt worth a third rd pick... not even close actually

I think it was only slightly more foolish than it looks and could easily swing in my favorite when McFadden goes down with sandy snatch or Cam doesn't play reasonably well
they chose to pass on the goal-line int he super bowl, with lynch in the backfield. Seattle is gonna want to throw more , they traded one of the best guards in the league to get JG

you also gotta consider JG became their best passing weapon, whether lined up at Te or out wide as a WR

megatron / rodgers is a wash

graham for randle...cmon son, hold this L if you really got that much faith in randle...

I get Cam Newton is going to be average this year but you could've gotten a better qb for less. Could've gotten tanny or rivers for someone disposable.

Should I hold onto Stafford with Teddy as my other QB or look to trade him?

I'm thinking keep him.

Last edited:
Drop Reggie Wayne for Charles Johnson? Someone just dropped Johnson for a RB cuz he missed draft.. normally I would of done it without hesitation but news of Brady being back is making this tough lol

had my first draft of the year (PPR) and it ended up being horrible
laugh.gif
 its w/e this is my cheaper/fun league

everyone i wanted to target was taken so early which left me reaching.

my downfall was taking Graham in the 3rd.

i need foster to come back and the giants to put up #s this year 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't get my hopes up on Jimmy

Who knows what Seattle has planned for him

Lynch is still getting his carries unless he gets hurt

Back
Top Bottom