OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I play in a 14 team league, this was my team this morning..(dropped Buck Allen for Delanie to start at flex)

View media item 1762234
I thought I'd make a gutsy trade so I offered up Forsett, Palmer, J.Brown, and James Jones for Antonio Brown and Jay Cutler

I got caught up in trying to make the most stacked lineup possible and got burned :smh:

I'll be after Buck Allen and David Cobb now on the waiver this week :\

Lost Arian. Only got Lacy, Starks, Duke and CMike. Going to grab Cobb and hope he takes the job.

ARod, AJ Green, Keenan and Martavis gots to carry the load now and hope Lacy starts to ball out to get me into the playoffs. Petitine needs to just give the rock to Duke, Turbin and Crowell are buns.

Getting crushed right now. Opp had Gurley, Cooper and Bell. SMH, I knew I'd lose, but not like this.

Last edited:
Doesnt help much since River threw it

Right now gonna need 50 from Murray, Smith Sr, and john Brown

thank you woodhead, i benched forsett for him after hearing that gordon would be out. almost looked stupid for starting woodhead over forsett
laugh.gif

So im up 1.6 pts with Palmer, John Brown and Carolina defense. My opponent has Forsett, Steve Smith Sr and Fitzgerald left.

What are my chances???

Please a Woody TD [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

:smokin

Damn i didnt need that for my opponent though :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom