OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Does anyone know if once the playoffs start can you remove a team that has already had active players from the playoffs? This is on ESPN by the way.

At TE do I start Reed or ASJ, A ton of site saying to start ASJ, but I'm still thinking I should start Reed. Thoughts?

I got Buck Allen in the flex right now, PPR. Should I keep him there or drop Langford or James Jones for either Devante Parker, Blount, Matt Jones, Lockett or Riddick and start one of them in the flex instead.

Thanks in advance.

Gordon, Tim Hightower, CJ & Buck Allen. I need 2.

I need a FLEX. Options are: Julius Thomas, Boldin, De'Vante Adams. I'll have Chandler or Gronk starting at TE.

Wideouts are Julio and Dez. Terrible matchups for me this week.

Thanks in advance.

Should I got Stafford @stl or Winston @no....leaning Winston

Both have good matchups. Rams defense is ravaged and has been getting worked as hell lately. Their offense can barely stay on the field for more than one series so the opposing offense gets so many chances to score.

some quick notes i've seen this morning:

- Philly wants to ride Mathews ROS. fits their system better
- Hightower will likely get an increased role & Spiller's role will remain the same
- Gronk has a good chance to play tonight

Going with Winston...can't trust NO defense at all...

I was thinking about starting Ryan Matthews since I saw her was elected to get a bigger work load. I have Lacy and C. West starting. I can put Lacy in FLEX but I have vincent jackson there bc expecting a good game for him. Might just leave Matthews on the bench

Gordon, Tim Hightower, CJ & Buck Allen. I need 2.

I need a FLEX. Options are: Julius Thomas, Boldin, De'Vante Adams. I'll have Chandler or Gronk starting at TE.

Wideouts are Julio and Dez. Terrible matchups for me this week.

Thanks in advance.

Can I get some opinions at RB y'all? Desperation mode in full effect.

Playoff time and I'm flip flopping.

PPR.

ASJ vs NO
Richard Rodgers vs Dallas

Have Rodgers as the more reliable player with his floor being 3-4 catches and 40 yds and currently have him slotted in.

ASJ is the lottery ticket with no solid floor.

i would still go with rodgers. i wouldnt blame you for start ASJ.

should i start Chandler with gronk playing or should i find an alternative?
i dont have a backup TE so i would have to pick up someone like brent celek or ebron

Yeah. Idk man. Rodgers is going up against a tough Dallas D but the packers haven't been the packers BUT he's pretty much the only one that has consistently been doing things (but last week games was an anomaly) but ASJ is going up against NO, the best matchup I could ask for but its just the fact that idk what I'm going to get from him. High risk high reward.

Think I'm leaning ASJ now.

dammm either start ASJ or wait and see with Gronk and pick up Will Tye for insurance. Hardest decison alll year

Standard league..

Chris ivory vs Tennessee

OR

Todd Gurley vs Detroit?

Last edited:
Start

Bengals
49ers
Texans
Titans
Bears
Browns
Cowboys
Dolphins
Jaguars
Buccaneers
Chargers
Lions
Raiders
Steelers
Bills
Saints
Colts

Thanks.. :nthat:

I gotta bench 1 out of these four, non ppr (in other words pick 3 please)

Brandon Marshall v. Tenn
Landry v. Giants MNF
Cooks @ Tampa Bay
Bryant @ cinci

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom