OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Real talk.

I could sense it. Bend but don't break. You have dudes in here trying to tell thibs to rest the starters with 4 minutes left in the 3rd and a 3pt lead.

This is where you either blow the game open, or keep them in it.

If K

tony was a border line baller....horry and fish could hit a clutch 3
Border line baller?? Yeah, this right here let's me know you have NO clue what you're talking about. As if Kukoc wasn't a 6th man of the year. Ooookay. I can ONLY imagine if Lebron had a current 6th man of the year. Y'all dudes would REALLY think his team was FILLED with talent. And Fish and Horry hit WAY more than just ONE clutch 3. Keep downplaying though while at the same time exaggerating Lebron's "great" role players.
laugh.gif
Hell yeah. If Kukoc was a ''baller" throw B.J. Armstrong in there too. I think he made an all star game or two. If Kukoc was a baller, guys who made an AS game or two should be in your HOF. If Kukoc was a baller Grant Hill should have been a first ballot HOfer. 

You're wishing on Rose downfall in such a critical moment, that's pretty coward-like you think?
I'm not wishing anything on Rose, I want dude to flourish, I just Thibs coaching is risky, why play your star player with a 10+ lead in the 3rd, I say sit him out, rest him for the 4th

If K
Hell yeah. If Kukoc was a ''baller" throw B.J. Armstrong in there too. I think he made an all star game or two. If Kukoc was a baller, guys who made an AS game or two should be in your HOF. If Kukoc was a baller Grant Hill should have been a first ballot HOfer. 

I have no idea what you're even talking about right now. I'm talking about people that were GREAT role players and you're sitting here talking about all stars and HOFers. I guess Mo Williams is DEFINITELY in YOUR HOF since he made the all star team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom