OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets playing extra pedestrian for the majority of this game. You can't play like this after 6 days off and expect to win

The Clippers SHOULD NOT have 83 points through 3 quarters without Paul

roll.gif

Their highest scoring quarter of the post season, 37

roll.gif

BBQ defense

Corey Brewer in real life would be annoying to stick in a pickup game. Dude has an unlimited reserve of energy.

Also the king of cherry picking. "The Greyhound" annoys me.

For as much as people like to criticize Dwight Howard off the court but when has he not shown up on the court?

I trust him a lot more than Harden, Josh Smith and the rest...

For as much as people like to criticize Dwight Howard off the court but when has he not shown up on the court?

The type of role that he plays, with his size and skills, it's easier for him to show up. Harden is responsible for orchestrating that entire "system" if they have one, and Josh Smith should never ever be trusted with a damn thing

I think when Healthy, he's the best player on the rockets and a top 10 player in the league. Dwight is proven and has shown up everytime in the playoffs.

Harden hasn't.

The type of role that he plays, with his size and skills, it's easier for him to show up. Harden is responsible for orchestrating that entire "system" if they have one, and Josh Smith should never ever be trusted with a damn thing

not an excuse imo for the flat out insane turnovers.

the entire rockets perimiter have played garbage defense.

Dwight has been the best offensive option.

Too far, even for awwsome

that's hella offensive :smh:

clips really still in this. grabbed a bite and expected houston to pull away by now :lol:

them days of dwight dominating is over. it's been almost a decade since he was in his prime.
dont get me wrong, he's still a beast

Last edited:

I think when Healthy, he's the best player on the rockets and a top 10 player in the league. Dwight is proven and has shown up everytime in the playoffs.

Harden hasn't.

Harden is so much more important, if Harden is cooling they are usually up 10+

When Dwight has 20+ pts they are lucky to not be trailing

not an excuse imo for the flat out insane turnovers.

the entire rockets perimiter have played garbage defense.

Dwight has been the best offensive option.
No doubt, there are zero excuses for Houston to give up 37 points to this Clippers team missing CP

But we already knew they were BBQ defensively from what Dallas did to them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom