OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets down by 11 and Rivers has 22 points. Thats pathetic. I know they have a history of letting losers shine against them, but this would be like Dorsey scoring 10 against them.

Too far, even for awwsome
that's hella offensive
mean.gif

clips really still in this. grabbed a bite and expected houston to pull away by now
laugh.gif

them days of dwight dominating is over. it's been almost a decade since he was in his prime.
dont get me wrong, he's still a beast
damn. that boy prime was short (and early as hell) he's only been in the leaue like a decade

Harden tripping. Was expecting him to be mad about that mvp and go for 40+

James Hardens conditioning seems to be rearing it's ugly head again, you throw the kitchen sink with your pick and roll coverages and make him gaurd someone and it just seems to drain him more than others.

The rockets are going to have to envolve dwight more to take some of the burden of Harden.

Rockets lost already after that Redick layup

Kinda reminds me of that Westbrook circus layup in the playoffs against the Lakers

James Hardens conditioning seems to be rearing it's ugly head again, you throw the kitchen sink with your pick and roll coverages and make him gaurd someone and it just seems to drain him more than others.

The rockets are going to have to envolve dwight more to take some of the burden of Harden.
Don't think so this time man. Harden just being contained, like Shoeking said, LAC may have the recipe 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom