OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bruh but if this team is a contender to you, something is wrong

They are good but they are frauds just like atL

You keep talking **** about atl do you honestly think that you guys have a better chance of winning a chip than them?

Funny how things work out, everyone (Clips & Spurs esp) were complainning that the seeding was messed up resulting in them playing each other round 1. But I don't think the Clippers win this game without CP3 if they played anyone else except the Spurs first round. Their mindset, confidence, attention to details and focus are all now completely on a different level and it's quite noticeable. It's like the Spurs forced them to reach this height.

Last edited:
I would not be surprised if the Clips go up 2-0 on Houston on wednesday.

WITHOUT CP3.

The issue is not the Rockets "lack of energy." This is a bad matchup for them. Their best player gets taken completely out the game and Howard can't dominate Jordan.

Conversely, they do not have an answer for Blake Griffin and JJ redick feasted in the 2nd half just as I presumed he would. FOH with a prigioni and a Jason Terry trying to guard redick in 2015. 

Get some great, controlled play from Jamal, solid play from Austin Glen and Matt.....

This is just a bad matchup for Houston man. I don't see it.

he speaks on atlanta more than anyone on this board. including that one hawks fan. :lol:

the spurs brought the best out of the clips. those were two of the hottest teams playing at a high level. clips were ready for this rd. houston beat up on a dallas team

Reggie Miller called a great game. Hes the (one of the) best calling games. Like it or not, he is. He's been there, he can speak on it, and it bleeds through his knowledge, it just does. Reggie is doing it, straight up.
yeah he did just fine tonight. didn't get in the way or say anything outlandish

Sorry bruh but if this team is a contender to you, something is wrong

They are good but they are frauds just like atL

You keep talking **** about atl do you honestly think that you guys have a better chance of winning a chip than them?

No i honestly dont believe we are contenders, on the other hand, I'm just tired of us getting bashed while Atl is getting praised

Atl has really done nothing except struggle against the Nets :x

Last edited:
Funny how things work out, everyone (Clips & Spurs esp) were complainning that the seeding was messed up resulting in them playing each other round 1. But I don't think the Clippers win this game without CP3 if they played anyone else except the Spurs first round. Their mindset, confidence, attention to details and focus are all now completely on a different level and it's quite noticeable. It's like the Spurs forced them to reach this height.
Well, they were a Chris Paul circus shot away from losing game 7 at home

McHale seems like one of those new age parents who refuse to say anything negative about their kids, and can only use positive reinforcement to get improvement out of them.

McHale the commentator >>> McHale the coach

Why are the Rockets the much deeper team?

Just because some of them dudes got off against us doesn't mean they are good basketball players.

Rox/Mavs series has been over for almost a week and your tear ducts are clearly still twitching like it just happened :lol:

Just because some of them dudes got off against us doesn't mean they are good basketball players.

If they still had Bev and D-Mo that would be true. But now they're bench is Josh, Brewer and Pirgs. All dudes who basically got cut from their prior teams. They've played well for the Rockets, and the Clippers bench is pretty mediocre, but I don't think you can say the Rockets are way deeper.

Just not true. The Clippers were the best team in the league heading into the postseason. 

McHale seems like one of those new age parents who refuse to say anything negative about their kids, and can only use positive reinforcement to get improvement out of them.

McHale the commentator >>> McHale the coach

Rox/Mavs series has been over for almost a week and your tear ducts are clearly still twitching like it just happened :lol:

Naw you just extra sensitive about anything I can about your team.

You know good in hell well them dudes ain't that good.

"With inside the offense"

"When he plays with inside the offense"

Kenny 
roll.gif

I don't think so.

@SimoneEli_KPRC: Standing outside #Rockets locker room... And Kevin McHale is ... Um... Using language untweetable, very loudly.

@DanFeldmanNBA: Kevin McHale: "These are professional athletes. Some of the turnovers we had were seventh and eighth grade."

Last edited:
Harden is gonna go drown his sorrows in Maliah and probably make the problem worse :lol:

Why is Harden always in the blogs for messing around with these females, dude always looks outta shape

Should work into turning himself into a primetime athlete, well at leastt cut the fat he has

Last edited:
Reggie Miller called a great game. Hes the (one of the) best calling games. Like it or not, he is. He's been there, he can speak on it, and it bleeds through his knowledge, it just does. Reggie is doing it, straight up.

yeah he did just fine tonight. didn't get in the way or say anything outlandish

Well to be fair he did say it's just a minor adjustment going from Chris Paul to Austin Rivers and also said the Rockets have no one who can guard Griffin at either end which... I don't know what that means.

Well to be fair he did say it's just a minor adjustment going from Chris Paul to Austin Rivers and also said the Rockets have no one who can guard Griffin at either end which... I don't know what that means.

Yea he said either end :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom