OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If son wasnt a bull j would call a spade a spade too. I love when he picks on lebron tho, Bron so weak he let noah ***** him verbally every season. But hjm and pierce both soft, now Nene would put the paws on that boy.

That Nene and Jimmy moment in that series :wow: :lol:

What's dope is how good Jimmy been playing almost exactly after that went down :pimp:

Last edited:
Those guys are basically pseudo mirrors of each other too in those respective matchups.

Rose and Wall, two of the most athletic point guards in the NBA

Curry and CP on the other side, not as athletic but both highly skilled..

I hope it happens.

no not really. I want the Hawks

Last edited:
We're only 1 game into all 4 series. Let's not jump the gun!

Agreed. I'm not putting the Clippers in the WCF yet. I am real interested to see how the Rockets come out on Wednesday though, now that McHale went in on them. Neither Howard or Harden seem like guys who would respond real well to a coach's profanity laced tirade. But maybe I'm wrong. Regardless, I expect the Rockets to be real energized at the start of game 2. I hope the Clips give it equal urgency and aren't happy with already having stole 1 game.

We're only 1 game into all 4 series. Let's not jump the gun!

Agreed. I'm not putting the Clippers in the WCF yet. I am real interested to see how the Rockets come out on Wednesday though, now that McHale went in on them. Neither Howard or Harden seem like guys who would respond real well to a coach's profanity laced tirade. But maybe I'm wrong. Regardless, I expect the Rockets to be real energized at the start of game 2. I hope the Clips give it equal urgency and aren't happy with already having stole 1 game.

its over mayne. no matter what, blake not gonna be unstoppable Wednesday. JJ and matt have the stroke cooking and jamal gon jamal. dwight has no advantage with a bigger deandre in the paint. I'd personally rest cp3 one more game. See if the clippers can steal another, let blake run point forward again.

p4l that the Knicks didn't trade up to get Curry

Can't really be mad about that because NOBODY besides like two people believed he'd be this good. The most people said was "maybe" he'll be as good as Steve Nash but even THAT was a bit of a reach at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom