OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that his team was fully healthy in all those series.

Not that that ESPN esque stat even means anything.

Do we not count titles or wins vs teams that aren't 100%? That's the Bulls number 1 excuse for everything. They don't wanna accept losing if their team isn't fully healthy. Same dudes will turn around and take pleasure in beating CLE without Love and JR missing 2 games. Dudes beat the Bucks without their 2nd best player.

Bulls whole playoff run been fraudulent by Bulls fans standards. Best player in our series last year was Nene. When he got suspended did we make up excuses? Nope. We went out beat Chicago without him anyway. Ha ha ha

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black :lol:

Complaining about people boasting about beating up on depleted teams and then doing it yourself.

Fun fact for Bulls fans. LeBron has played 3 series vs Chicago. Each time losing game 1. Those series all ended with LeBron winning 4-1.

I wouldn't be worried. Different team and he CLEARLY doesn't have the same amount of talent, especially with Love out and JR out for the first two games.

Idk about you guys but i'll be pretty happy to see an NBA Finals that doesn't involve LeBron, the Spurs, or Lakers.

unless the ***** *** Clippers are there 

I've been wanting Bulls vs. Warriors since winter

*crosses fingers

*tosses salt over shoulder

*voo doo sacrifice

Complaining about people boasting about beating up on depleted teams and then doing it yourself.

I don't do it. Bulls fans do. That was the whole point of that post. Hence the words "Bulls fans standards". Not by my own standards. If Rose being hurt excuses Chicagos past playoff failures then the teams they beat who aren't 100% should be granted the same curtesy.

In other words Bulls ain't doing nothing by beating the Bucks or Cavs because of injury. That my friend is Bulls fans logic.

Last edited:

I don't do it. Bulls fans do. That was the whole point of that post.

Bro you clearly boasted about eliminating a depleted Bulls team in your last post. If you're going to outright ignore your hypocrisy, then there's no point discussing anything further with you :lol:

Bro you clearly boasted about eliminating a depleted Bulls team in your last post. If you're going to outright ignore your hypocrisy, then there's no point discussing anything further with you :lol:

Wow! Smh

Let me try this again. I don't give the Bulls the luxury of that lame tired excuse. Bulls played the majority of last season without Rose. Had a better record than us without Rose. Home court without Rose. Bulls fans picked them without Rose.

We wash them 4-1 and suddenly Bulls fans claim we won because they couldn't score. No Rose.

I'm not letting that Bulls team off the hook with excuse. Get it now? You got washed because we were better. There is no other reason.

Last edited:

Wow! Smh

Let me try this again. I don't give the Bulls the luxury of that lame tired excuse. Bulls played the majority of last season without Rose. Had a better record than us without Rose. Home court without Rose. Bulls fans picked them without Rose.

We wash them 4-1 and suddenly Bulls fans claim we won because they couldn't score. No Rose.

I'm not letting that Bulls team off the hook with excuse. Get it now? You got washed because we were better. There is no other reason

Anything to make you feel better about your win, bro :lol:

Quite a few in here were still picking Cavs to win without Love so I guess we shouldn't let them off the hook either, if we advance right :wink:

Last edited:
Must win for Memphis tonight. They get Conley back so well see what difference that makes. They lose tonight, series is over. They're not winning 4 of the next 5 against the Warriors

Anything to make you feel better about your win, bro :lol:

Quite a few in here were still picking Cavs to win without Love so I guess we shouldn't let them off the hook either, if we advance right :wink:

You shouldn't. I can't let a team with LeBron and Kyrie off the hook.

If Rose had played all last season and got hurt game 1 then sure a pass I understand. It's a huge sudden blow. The Bulls knew what they were and had well before the playoffs started last year. Their offensive performance I saw coming a mile away.

[thread="624605"]Official 2015 Nba Playoff Thread 5 5 Feliz Cinco De Mayo Round 2 Was 1 0 Atl Mem Gsw 1 0/27090#post_23255904​[/thread]
That's what im hoping for too.

but tbh as long as the Warriors are there i'll be excited to watch
My Warriors, my Kings.
@NobleKane  rolling in his grave

I can't find your tombstone pic 
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom