OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebeon better have that game face on tonight. They lose this one and its more than likely o v.

Love will leave

Lebron will leave

Kyrie will get shot in head during the Bulls parade while he's in attendance due to jealousy

Wiggins will be a HOF

Benett will still suck

Cavs have #1 pick in 2016

Am I right or nah?

Whiteside
Bosh
Lebron
Wade
Dragic

:pimp: :pimp:

If it wasn't home to a bunch of suckas, CLE would murk Lebron if he left again. But they'd just beg for him to come back at age 38 again.

If it wasn't home to a bunch of suckas, CLE would murk Lebron if he left again. But they'd just beg for him to come back at age 38 again.

He's already bashed the city of Cleveland and the cavs organization along with his fans once. Don't see why is wont happen again

Last edited:
in all fairness, asking a warriors fan who his/her favorite player was prior to this current roster is like asking a clippers fan who their favorite player was prior to CP3/blake...only difference being that there might not be one.

I have favorite players all the way back to Pooh Richardson and Rodney Rogers. Try again

The original Pooh.

Pooh, Darrick Martin, Rodney Rodgers, Brent Barry, Piatkowski, Loy Vaught, and Lamond Murray >>>> Miles/ Q Rich days.

LeBron to Miami? Y'all wildin.  Everyone knows LeBron, Carmelo, Rondo, Durant, Chuck Norris, and Jesus Christ will all be joining the Lakers

yeah for sure. the long run doesnt help right now. thats the thing about the handles. its impossible to do them without space. if a player is on you, taking your space, you dont have the room to cross them. thats why the average defender gets crossed. They dont get up on steph/kyrie quick enough so they give up like 2-3 feet of workable hot sauce space. guys like tony allen with make you post up all 94 ft.
Agreed fully.

Has anyone seen/heard an explanation as to why Bulls/Cavs and Clips/Rockets are both going to play 2X more before the other two series resume? NBA playoff scheduling can be strange.

Has anyone seen/heard an explanation as to why Bulls/Cavs and Clips/Rockets are both going to play 2X more before the other two series resume? NBA playoff scheduling can be strange.
I'm thinking its anything due to distances from state to state. As Bulls/CAVS are close

Rep if your favorite player has never been a make up artist
View media item 1522069
2012-07-051.jpg

Wade-Tweet.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom