OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Josh Powell behind the Houston bench with a sideways facing seat (like security has behind the team benches)? I thought he was on the Houston staff for coaching not security.

Yes Powell is on the coaching staff :lol: I thought somebody was joking when they first mentioned that though

Ok I just thought it was odd his seat is facing towards the stands instead of the court, watch how he is seated when they show the Houston bench. Like he is the immediate player security.

Last edited:
Jason Terry shouldn't be running circles around these guys 
sick.gif

Crawford has two moves (in the middle of 57 dribbles), and the Rockets continue to fall for both

This is when crawford is fgreat. Work off the screen. If they stay with Blake take that **** to the hole. his handles are too good to settle for 3''s/15ft leaners.

If Jamal Crawford had been on the Pacers or Celtics the last four years instead, one of those teams would have gotten past the Heat.

i swear i could do whatever it is Hedo does for a fraction of the price @Clippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom