OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with how this game is being called outside of maybe 2 whistles. It's been a physical game for both teams

You guys just like to complain

One thing I've noticed this Playoff, I'm not sure who will agree, but, Lebron is not the best player in the World any more. He isn't. KD by default right now, next year that crown is KD's and AD's. Those two, and then everyone else, I think
C'mon now

I hope the Bulls don't disintegrate into Rose isos...this is fools gold. 

If Bulls win this one, I think the series is over 
nerd.gif

One thing I've noticed this Playoff, I'm not sure who will agree, but, Lebron is not the best player in the World any more. He isn't. KD by default right now, next year that crown is KD's and AD's. Those two, and then everyone else, I think
Kd though?

KD only has one good foot.

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom