OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="rck3sactown"][quote name="DarthSka"]
Fire is hot.[/quote]rck is a dumb *** |I[/quote]I'm just playing, man. We all happy tonight. :lol:

(No but for real, don't talk about yourself like that, b. :smile: )

Big Baby was definitely in a special class at the back of the school with only a handful of kids in it

Most beautiful ugly game I've seen in awhile. Both teams played hard. Let's get some rest and get another one for all the moms on Sunday. GG Cleveland.

What did shump do? I'm not about slandering role players that don't make a difference.

If there was ever a time to slander Lebron, it was today. 27 points on 25 shots. 7 TOs. Blew a layup in the clutch.

Shump went under the screen to make sure that rose would launch a 30 footer, which then caused rose to shoot an off balance 3 that he magically banked in as time expired. Poor defense indeed.

Last edited:

Fire is hot.
rck is a dumb ***
tired.gif
self loathing rck is the worst rck 
tired.gif

[quote name="nickmaz96"][QUOTE name="rck3sactown"][QUOTE name="DarthSka"]Fire is hot.[/QUOTE]rck is a dumb *** |I [/QUOTE]self loathing rck is the worst rck |I [/quote]Tru.

What did shump do? I'm not about slandering role players that don't make a difference.

If there was ever a time to slander Lebron, it was today. 27 points on 25 shots. 7 TOs. Blew a layup in the clutch.

Shump went under the screen to make sure that rose would launch a 30 footer, which then caused rose to shoot an off balance 3 that he magically banked in as time expired. Poor defense indeed.

Blatt probably told them to switch everything and rose threw up a prayer over TT.

#AustinRiversJumper :smokin

Later in the waning moments of the game, will we see another #AustinRiversDrive? :smokin

Was at the fair with my wife and kid. Walked in and turned the game on when the Cavs had just taken their first lead of the 4th quarter. Why am I reading stuff like 'the Bulls have to win a game like this' like the Cavs were up all game. And the shot was kinda lucky but if it didn't go in there still was more ball to play.

Yall gotta handle losing better. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom