OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston fans were in here beating their chests over a 1-1 split at home vs a CP3less CLippers and now they get to watch Austin Rivers smash their team and mock Harden's cooking celebration :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can you point out the "beating their chests" Rockets fans? I'm pretty sure it was no more than 2.

Top 5 hoopmixtapes?

John Wall
Drose
Austin Rivers
Perry Jones iii
Quincy Miller

?

agree disagree?

I agree but you gotta add Seventh Woods he at least 3rd or lower

Can we all agree hoopmixtape is all about the unfair dominance these players display at lower levels

Expected Harden to go for 40 tonight....

With Jason Terry getting 30+ minutes, the Rocks know they're not advancing.

Last edited:
Houston fans were in here beating their chests over a 1-1 split at home vs a CP3less CLippers and now they get to watch Austin Rivers smash their team and mock Harden's cooking celebration :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can you point out the "beating their chests" Rockets fans? I'm pretty sure it was no more than 2.

Don't be that guy fam. Don't get your panties all in a bunch lol

Houston fans were in here beating their chests over a 1-1 split at home vs a CP3less CLippers and now they get to watch Austin Rivers smash their team and mock Harden's cooking celebration 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i didn't document it 
laugh.gif

one for sure was RoseGoldSluggs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom