OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just Game 3, though. They send this back to Golden State 2-2 there's not really an issue. I wouldn't even say this game is completely out of reach if they get out to a 5-0/6-0 fourth-quarter start and get the crowd out of it, because they have the type of offense/defense.

Jeff Green is somehow +23, and yes he's been awful so I don't know how that's possible. :lol:
Too bad it'll be 3-1 MEM

We're in game 3. All Warriors need to do is steal 1

The crazy thing is Memphis being up double figures for the majority of Games 2 and 3. It's not even close like that. GSW can make up 10-12 points in minutes, but let's not act like they are making things difficult. I'm honestly surprised at how much we are controlling these games. I was expecting more of a back n forth contest and it's looking like PDX vs MEM

To the people that were clowning Portland and Dame during the first round for struggling against the Grizz...

Please make sure you do the same towards GS. Gotta maintain that consistency. kthx carry on

Oh....IF Memphis wins this series, I may get banned. I'm calling out everybody who said we didn't stand a chance. I know how good GSW is so I know it's FARRRRR from over, but let Memphis win this series..

I've been rooting for you guys :D

Heather Cox looks nice and tall 
devil.gif

We're in game 3. All Warriors need to do is steal 1
I know what game it is. Also though Orcale was supposed to be invincible and these guys in blue were the best team since the '96 Bulls, seems I was misled on both asccounts. 

And the only reason LAC fans rooting for MEM is because they think MEM is an easier matchup. I would love to be the underdog against LAC. LOVE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom