OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. people purposely trying to get on other people.  Yall like calling first round exits, but yall not putting money on it. Just paper betting.

Steven Curry should flounce more.  Love seeing them ding dongs go up and down.  He has a KNACK for it.

That RIGHT ALIGNMENT

Brb changing avy
nerd.gif
whoops 
embarassed.gif

What was the chances of them winning a game at Oracle? This team didn't win as many games as they did without talent. They can it do it
I know you don't wanna hear this but the Warriors are a classic case of a jump shooting regular season team who usually doesn't fair to we'll in the playoffs... i don't think their tough enough to best the Grizzlies.... we'll see though

What was the chances of them winning a game at Oracle? This team didn't win as many games as they did without talent. They can it do it
I know you don't wanna hear this but the Warriors are a classic case of a jump shooting regular season team who usually doesn't fair to we'll in the playoffs... i don't think their tough enough to best the Grizzlies.... we'll see though

Memphis is playing great defense in this series. Bogut has really looked slow in this series. Draymond has not been the defensive stopper like he was all season long. I really hope Kerr forces Memphis to shoot jumpers by doubling Zach and Marc.

Much as I want the Clips to go as far as possible, I think it's great that, no matter what, there's going to be some new blood in the Finals (not including the Cavs, who are just a new version of the Heat to me).

Memphis is playing great defense in this series. Bogut has really looked slow in this series. Draymond has not been the defensive stopper like he was all season long. I really hope Kerr forces Memphis to shoot jumpers by doubling Zach and Marc.
Yeah that's the thing. The Warriors really don't have anybody to throw it to in the post who can go to work like Gasoline and Z-Bo can on a consistent basis.... unless ya'll try DLee. Also Memphis playing great D Isn't that surprising because at some point those jumpers are going to stop falling due to fatigue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom