OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thompson showing that NBA players gotta get in the gym and squat heavier.

Dude's lower body strength is at a different level.

laugh.gif

Y'all complain so much about the refs :lol: do y'all watch to watch basketball or just sit their and pin point everything the ref has done wrong? Niko stepped out of bounds on his reverse layup attempt that he missed but set up Noah for a easy put back but none of y'all said nothing bout that. Just enjoy the game damn :lol:

Love Jimmy Butler playing LeBron in the post tough. Every time LeBron backs him down I'm waiting to see a flop for an offensive foul. 80% of the league would attempt to flop and probably get the call with the way LeBron is banging. Every time LeBrons does im expecting it to happen but that's not Jimmy.

Thompson showing that NBA players gotta get in the gym and squat heavier.

Dude's lower body strength is at a different level.
Dude's effort, partnership with LeBron's "brand," and lower body strength I guess, will make him $10+ million for the next couple years. 

[quote name="eddiengambino"]Lebron travelled....no call smh[/quote] [quote name="denni5themenace"]lebron stays getting away with his traveling :lol:[/quote] [quote name="dragicon"]Why don't these refs ever call travels or double dribble?[/quote] [quote name="sooperhooper"]Lebron with the CLEAR double dribble directly in front of the ref[/quote] It's pathetic, man. Ref was RIGHT THERE. :lol:

Hard to watch the Cavs sometimes. They suck defensively and they're soft. It's really bron or nothing for them. Struggle basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom