OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron should go to the free throw line every time he drives. **Ignores all missed foul calls on Derrick Rose.**

Derrick Rose should o to the free throw line every time he drives. **Ignores all missed foul call on LeBron**

This is the NT way of watching basketball.

LeBron should go to the free throw line every time he drives. **Ignores all missed foul calls on Derrick Rose.**

Derrick Rose should o to the free throw line every time he drives. **Ignores all missed foul call on LeBron**

Did you see the FT discrepancy I think the missed call for Rose far outnumber those for Lebron

Boy are you eem watching?

When has that ever happened?

I have a feeling harden is getting atleast 24 free throws tonight

The refs and the nba on one today. Thirsty for these series to be tied no matter how bad it looks. They have no shame.

And the next person thinks exactly the opposite of what u think. That's my whole point.
When in REALITY Rose has taken more fts.

How many FTs have the cavs taken compared to the bulls? Its tough to sell the opposite when your team has been to the line 11 more times

Last edited:

CEqwWaNVAAAFRfQ.jpg

Bulls not losing a game the rest of the playoffs

Did you listen to Yeezus? Bulls are staring at 4-2 right because of this.

No kanye slander will be tolerated fam

Yeezus>>>> any album that year

what'd he say? i missed it
I missed it as well, but if it is like the last 3 times I've seen the halftime show, it was probably ::

"I wish there was a company that would cut all of your bills in half"  (In reference to sprint cutting your bill in half)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom