OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Idk where you've been the last decade but Its why LeBron is so good at getting to the rim. Entire defenses collapse on him when he drives. He's been actually getting shots up his entire career while going through people.

I'm not talking about his damn career fool, it was one play and it was 1 on 3.

Just driving with your head down into the defender in front of you is just not a smart move in that situation, stop making it something it's not.

Slightly turned his ankle. Doesn't mean you get on the ground like you just have natural birth to a 5 year old

Lol at your wording. Either way he "turned" it and I have no idea what type of mutant you are but you aren't just going to "get right up" after that. You will have initial pain especially going as quick as he was.

Idk where you've been the last decade but Its why LeBron is so good at getting to the rim. Entire defenses collapse on him when he drives. He's been actually getting shots up his entire career while going through people.

I'm not talking about his damn career fool, it was one play and it was 1 on 3.

Just driving with your head down into the defender in front of you is just not a smart move in that situation, stop making it something it's not.

And I'm saying that's probably why he did it on that one play, fool. It's worked his entire career. Typically people don't step in front of him like Rose did putting their life on the line. It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom